Possible Wheel Bearing

Dubsti

Sunday Drivers
Lads

I am getting a Rubbing like noise from my left front went i'm at full lock or when i'm parking/ reversing. Think this may be a bearing on its way out, Any sugestions on were to get this done and how much??, Prefferably not a Subaru dealership, based in Dublin

Cheers :thumbsup:

Whats the craic lad :thumbsup:

On a day off today, chillin at home :thumbsup:

I'm going to order some from Flat4 on payday, hold up for me and we get in bulk, I going to get 4 for mine

£50 sterlings each for the front and £100 for the rear with washers and seals for the rear diff.

I'll talk to you tomorrow about it :thumbsup:

bearings usual grind or squeal, not tryin to throw you off-jus wanna make sure you dont replace something that doesnt need to be! Is there up-down play in the wheel? Did you check for odd tyre wear? i.e is the tyre rubbing? Also a bearing will grind ALL the time, specifically as you pick up speed :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

I only hear this rubbing when i'm turning on full lock, eg. when parking. I cannot hear this noise while driving straight slowly or at speed :ponder:

judging by your description lad....doubt its a wheel bearing..
need to get the car on a ramp and get the suspension bushes and all other suspension parts checked for play
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mad to go buyin parts unless your sure they are worn out....

Cheers for the advice, :thumbsup:

Any recommendations who to bring it to, Don't mind traveling, Based in Dublin

Back