Motor Fest 2008 Waterford

M

motorfest

My name is mark Fitzgerald; you might know me from Street devils. We have had two good years of motor fest in Ballinamona Waterford with over 1000 motors entered! And this year we are planning a two day event! On sat 2nd Aug from 3pm will be Music from some big names on the house and techno scene/Live bands TBA, they will be playing in a Big Top circus tent. Also on site there will be a bar (subject to licence) Food and trade stands.
There will also be a free camping area for all weekend show ticket holders. On Sunday is the main Motor Fest. With the best New Show cars /custom bikes/trucks/ in Ireland! Entry’s on site 6am to 10am Sunday. All show entry's/Drivers on site by this time will enter free of charge. We have had lots of calls about the free entry. Just to confirm, any show cars not entered before 10am will have to pay the normal entry fee. So come early not to be disappointed. Or E-mail me at motor_fest@yahoo.ie to reserve your space in the main arena. For more info call me on 0876658343

Trade stands
Food Stands ring for quote. All other Trade Stands/space is only €100. This space does not include cover or electric. If you need a marquee, this can be arranged for an extra cost. You are also more than welcome to bring your own. You are responsible for your own set up and take down. Set up sat 9am till 2pm Sunday 6am till 10am

Clubs/organisations
Please contact us early to reserve your place. The rep must Make a list of their member’s names entering the show & motor type… and E-mail it to us… or call 0876658343...On the day you are expected to enter altogether as a group at the main entrance.

Motor Fest Address
The event is at the same location as the last time. Ballinamona Venue Park, Old Tramore Rd Waterford... Just off the new waterford bypass.

What to expect on the day
Motor Fest 08 will be a great all-rounder show as usual. It’s a green field show, so we will have green field sports. Area 1 will have midget car racing all day, 6 races in total. Also we have some of the lads from west Waterford autograss club doing a display. Some of these cars have 2xhonda fireblade engines in them.

Area 2
Will have the Waterford moto x club and guest's competing in grass racing. This type of racing is fast & furious for real!

Area 3
This is a purpose built 4x4 track. The rock mount 4x4 club will put their machines threw there paces on steep inclines, cross axle, and river submerge!

Main area
The show and shine is the Hart of motor fest. This show really gives the people of Ireland a chance to see a broad range of motors from all ages. Last year we saw some amazing American muscle, including the Eleanor mustang from gone in 60 sec, classic rally cars like the Reno 5 gordini, over 200 modified motors alone! This year we also have Honda displaying their new hybrid car, Opel/Jeep, Renault are also attending showing off there new range for the New Year. We will also have a kiddie’s area, Trial star stunt team food and drink village Music and goodies from Beat Fm and Much more to be announced! Visitors Pay €20 for the weekend, Music, bar & Camping Saturday is included in the price. Visitors Pay €10 for entry to the Motor fest Sunday. Free parking included ! for more details go to www.motor-fest.com www.bebo.com/motorfest :subaru:

anyone interested in going lads,i've been the last 2 years and well worth the trip :thumbsup:
i know mark and he has said if we attend as a club he will give us a good spot in the show :headbanger:

Back