Colin McRae Drive

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
Anyone for the Colin mcRae drive from Lanark to Prodrive Banbury :ponder:
Got the ferry booked myself, just wondering if any of the irish lads going :headbanger:

There is a lad going all right he booked it the other day and has it up in the McRea event thread. I'll get the link and you can PM him then.

If i still have my legacy i will defo goo and stay in a tent or some thing
My legacy would fit right in. Its a 1991 legacy rs rs type sti the old colin use to rallye

[quote author=J legacy link=topic=7895.msg94853#msg94853 date=1214163316]
If i still have my legacy i will defo goo and stay in a tent or some thing
My legacy would fit right in. Its a 1991 legacy rs rs type sti the old colin use to rallye
[/quote]

They all basically have the same heart :subaru:

Excellent that means my international shipping works, bit longer than expected but it works

Be sure to look me up on the day as i wanna buy you a pint kind sir

thats B&B's booked, friday in lanark, saturday in Banbury and then sunday the Lake district :headbanger:

Lads a very good friend of mine is coming home from Bosnia this week and rang me yesterday to see if I could help him out.

He drives a Focus ST for his sins and has been onto the drive organisers to see if he can take part in the drive but was told that if he was not driving a Subaru he could not get into I think he said the final part of the event. What he has asked me to do was to see if he could meet up with anyone thats going from this club over there at some point and either do the drive with you as a passenger or just the final part so as he can experiance the whole thing.

McRea had many ford fans to and this lad is a major one so any help would be greatly appreciated. Only if you have the room of course.

He is making his own way to the england so it is just to lonk up with you over there.

Thanks, Eric. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back