STI lowering springs

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
are they always pink?

ImageFromDB.php

dsc00901tl3.jpg

The ones i got in the boot of my car from Japan are black, but came in STI boxes? anyone know were they ever made in just black, maybe older ones or something?

It would nomally say it on the spring. They look the same as the red one's! Same Ring size and Rotation.

I'd say the come in different colours as most Prodrive springs are Black but I bought a red set. They also come in a grey colour so I'd say STi would be simular.

from what i found searching the web the STI springs only come in Pink. i checked the ones i have and they have no STI logo's or anything on them so im thinking they could be cheap ebay knock offs. think ill just buy a genuine set instead. can get them for about 300 euro from japanparts. is that a good price for them?

Yeah not bad at all. It's around 250-300 for most good makes so prodrive one for that is god alright.

I don't know you'd have to ring the subaru dealer but I thought that Impreza and Legacy Shocks where much the same. I'd say Impreza one's would fit but you have to wait for someone else that might know for sure.

Back