HKS Silent?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Came across these back boxes, priced very cheap compared to others, had one on my Altezza, sounded, great. not sure if they would look too big on the back of me standard lookng Legacy? :?

This multiplied x 2!
dsc00764np9.jpg

ImageFromDB.php

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=7892.msg94480#msg94480 date=1214037909]
was looking at one of those for my car origially, but too pricey for me so went to damo on street performance instead. if i ever had a few hundred quid burnin a hole in my pocket ied go for one
[/quote]

they are actually quite cheap! 450 euro for the 2 plus delivery of bout 100 euro. my single one of the altezza cost more than that!

what site are they on Dan .. i,m looking for a diff back box for my 00 b4 . i want a direct replacement one mind .. dont want any messin fitting it

[quote author=damo link=topic=7892.msg94593#msg94593 date=1214067606]
what site are they on Dan .. i,m looking for a diff back box for my 00 b4 . i want a direct replacement one mind .. dont want any messin fitting it
[/quote]

Not sure if this is where Dan seen them but there loads of replacement Back boxes for your legacey here.

http://www.rs-importsandparts.co.uk/Exhausts Parts page.htm

Here's another site for HKS

http://www.sumopower.com/hksexh.htm

You could PM some of the traders here though and see if they can get one for you and how much.

Go for it. Savage looking.
Ive a HKS Silent Hi power cat back on my Impreza.
Lovely sound and not as loud as some. Nice rumble under normal driving(Guarda friendly) and a Mental snarl when you floor it and go over 4000rpm.
Only problem with the large back box is it hits the ground occasionally say at the bottom of a steep slope or if the car has people in the back on a very bumpy road at speed :thumbsup:

[quote author=damo link=topic=7892.msg94593#msg94593 date=1214067606]
[/quote]

saw them on Japanparrts.com, had a quick look and they dont seem to do the HKS silent for the BE5 Legacy.

Current setup:(bad pic!)

b4rearir3.jpg

HKS setup! :headbanger:

ImageFromDB.php

Back