Evo IX FQ 300

S

Stiofan

Hi all,

I am selling my 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ300 for €35000.00
It is black, leather with alcantara seats, 35465k km, Full Mitsubishi Service History (just been serviced at 35300k km), has one year manufacturers warranty left on it, factory alarm and immobiliser. Car is mint.
Car has no engine modifications, only mods are uprated brakes and different wheels.

Thanks,

Stiofan

Stick it up on www.irishMOC.org (Irish Mitsubishi owner club) and http://www.lancerregister.com/ (mitsubishi lancer Register)

I'd say you'd have more luck there. :thumbsup:

Great car and the best colour to but it's not a Subaru so I wouldn't get my hopes up on major interest on this site. :dunno:

Get some pics up as they might help things along. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=7837.msg93495#msg93495 date=1213788871]
Stick it up on www.irishMOC.org (Irish Mitsubishi owner club) and http://www.lancerregister.com/ (mitsubishi lancer Register)

Great car and the best colour to but it's not a Subaru so I wouldn't get my hopes up on major interest on this site. :dunno:

[/quote]

In fairness there are a few here that have Evo's and a couple that could be tempted by one im sure.

Good Luck with the sale.

Damo

[quote author=Renno link=topic=7837.msg93496#msg93496 date=1213789041]

[/quote]

In fairness there are a few here that have Evo's and a couple that could be tempted by one im sure.

Good Luck with the sale.

Damo
[/quote]

@Renno! I'm not saying that he won't sell it here hence the "get some pics up they might help" nor am I saying that there wouldn't be interest. I'm just filling him in on the two sites that most Irish evo lovers use most and obviously there would possable be more interest on those site then on a Subaru site for a car as special as an FQ300!

Best of luck with the sale Stiofan.

What are you getting instead?

Thanks for the advice lads, will try that site alright. Ah I haven't decided yet what to go for, have a couple of jap cars so not stuck for anything to drive, if i can get my hands on another clean 22b that's what I will keep.
Thanks again,

Stiofan

I had one not so long ago but unfort I couldn't keep it at the time even though it killed me to sell it but sure..ah i'll pick one up in Japan alright

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=7837.msg93509#msg93509 date=1213790090]
[quote author=Renno link=topic=7837.msg93496#msg93496 date=1213789041]

[/quote]

Good Luck with the sale.

Damo
[/quote]

@Renno! I'm not saying that he won't sell it here hence the "get some pics up they might help" nor am I saying that there wouldn't be interest. I'm just filling him in on the two sites that most Irish evo lovers use most and obviously there would possable be more interest on those site then on a Subaru site for a car as special as an FQ300!

Best of luck with the sale Stiofan.

What are you getting instead?
[/quote]

Ah yeah get you :thumbsup:

Back