radio help

dmcma

Sunday Drivers
mate of mine has a 99 B4 and his cd player on the radio wont work any idea its a mc intosh i think that how you spell it

does it load when you put in a cd :ponder: or is it coming up as error or no disc then the cd player is gone best thing to do is buy a new one hope this helps :thumbsup:

cd goes in alright but just comes back out wat happens with the amp if you take the old one out and put a single din one in

maybe there is something wrong with the cd dirty or scratched did you try another one :ponder: a single din wont make any difference to the amp my brother has a single din radio running an amp and 6x9 speakers off it

Sometimes,these dont rec the cd,if you want either knock off the power and put in the cd,turn radio back on,this sometimes happen to mine!!! : :cry:

[quote author=mark c link=topic=7835.msg93505#msg93505 date=1213789659]
maybe there is something wrong with the cd dirty or scratched did you try another one :ponder: a single din wont make any difference to the amp my brother has a single din radio running an amp and 6x9 speakers off it
[/quote]

but the amp not using the rca cable you red on white plug on one it has a special connection on it. its like a connection for a cd player in the booth

Back