Can anyone help?dump valve fitted ,NOW WITH THE PICTURES !!!!!!

C

carterhonda

:angry:Hi all got a bailys dump valve fitted on Sunday,drove from Antrim,car running fine,try all revs not a single sound???????.
the pistons where checked i think, before hand as the dump v,is pretty new.
i am only driving 1.6 turbo sti turbo,
is there anything or anywhere to go /or do?Pi**ing me off. :hang:

Re: Can anyone help?dump valve fitted ,

Yep 1600 sti turbo to be exact,full rebuild done,lighten pistons,pushing we think 190BHP,not rolling road tested as take out the bigger injectors to save on the full costs!

1.6 turbo? very interesting - who built this car? :) maybe he should also fit the dump valve? :)

:lol:Cheers for the help?car built by S h I T tuning,Simon Hough independant Tuning services in Antrim,full sti conversion,
Thanks for the intrest,
i see a good few copies on the road,just wanted something different,sti racks, brakes ,sus,turbo timers,etc,disc all round how many of them do you see with this done,my friend!!!very few!
just looking for advise thats all,so if you can help great,if not fine

Nice name for company S H I T Tuning! Did the shop have big windows??

Your car is built by S.H.I.T. Tuning ha ha ha ha ha OMG

Its all in the name really :lol: :lol: :lol:

obviously not enough pressure to open the valve..not sure if the bailey has interchangeable pistons or low pressure valves.. :dunno: :dunno:
strange but unique car
fair play ken :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hope it gets sorted
reckon its best to go back to S.H.I.T :D and let them answer that question coz dont know antone with a 1.6 turbo engine
:thumbsup:

Listen thanks for that,at least your honest,as for some of these answers thanks boys,i didnt realise that this forum was up to kids,but if your very good,i let you in mammy seat!
you enjoy the heavy insurance heavy tax,and petrol prices, i drive mind, kind of sorry i asked for help at all!

and i thought evo killer,or whatever he went by, one just one clown.

:clap: :clap:thanks marko,for that i have met some of the ISDC members at scoobyfest, decent bunch of lads,
i really should join the ISDC memebers site asap,maybe than i would be able to show, off my car as i am very intrested in subaru cars.
i bought this car because there is very few ever been done.
i also have 2 other subarus {2.5 legacy and impreza that be redone at present.}
the only reason i asked was this was ther first time a dump valve didnt work for me!

Sounds like a interesting motor mate, fair fooks :thumbsup:

Back to S.H.i.T. with you for the issue though... your best option IMO

wind_up_crew_l.jpg

[quote author=carterhonda link=topic=7818.msg93214#msg93214 date=1213707315]
:clap: :clap:thanks marko,for that i have met some of the ISDC members at scoobyfest, decent bunch of lads,
i really should join the ISDC memebers site asap,maybe than i would be able to show, off my car as i am very intrested in subaru cars.
i bought this car because there is very few ever been done.
i also have 2 other subarus {2.5 legacy and impreza that be redone at present.}
the only reason i asked was this was ther first time a dump valve didnt work for me!

[/quote]

Your very welcome here and it doesent matter if its a 1.6 or 2.0 turbo you have, dont let anyone put you off, If you notice only one Club member actually posted on this thread. BUT if it really is called S.H.I.T Tuning it is VERY funny and deserves a bit of slaging :p

And fair play for having something different :thumbsup:

Damo

^^^^^^
What Damo said. Definately deserves a slagging, S.H.I.T I mean, not the car :lol:

:thumbsup:cheers Lads thanks for all the comments,it passed my day really quickly!
dump valve been sorted tomorrow.
simon hough independant tuning is he real name,decent guy,brillant mechanic check out some of his projects on scoobyireland!
he mates came up with the name,
for rebuilds to re designing cars.

is yours a wagon ?,,,,,,,,,,,,think i read about a turbo 1.6 wagon on scoobyireland

Yeb thats the one,did you read the post about it,better in the flesh,goes really well but you would,at times miss the four wheel drive!
did you get alook at the pics of it!what do you think?

:lol: :lol: :lol: never a dull moment car sounds the dogs, get a few pics up :subaru:

Welcome to the ISDC carterhonda you found your way. :clap:

I saw talking to you the other day and put you in touch with Rob.

Did you get sorted for a back box yet?

Have to say the pics of your car look the dogs as I said on scooby Ireland you should get with the lad that did it and but up a how it was done post as I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in it as there are a fear few 1.6's in the club and their owns would be interested I'm sure in that thread.

Thanks, :thumbsup:

Eric. :subaru:

P.S. You do have to laugh at the name of that company though! Pure classic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

car sounds sweet mate :thumbsup: must go on to scoobyireland for a look see.....

Back