induction kit

J

johnroake

i bought a big cone air filter for my96 wrx, went to fit it and realised that it wouldnt fit in because of the abs unit, the cone was to big. the guy at the shop told me this was the one for my car. can anyone recommend which one to get and one that will actually fit mine.
cheers guys :cheers:

he will but i want to know wat ye think is the best, obviously he doesnt know what he is talking about

seems like uprated panel filter seems to be the choice of many unless you go over the 350bhp mark then you should go induction kit

an uprated panel filter would be wat, the green cotten stuff. i just open the air box and put the new one in.

Yep,thats it,green cotton,k&n also do a panel one i think,but open up box and put in new one...easy as... :thumbsup:

[quote author=JohnnyB link=topic=7815.msg93347#msg93347 date=1213732050]
check these out

http://www.scoobyparts.com/acatalog/Air_Filters1.html

I have a POWERTEC SL-1 STAINLESS STEEL AIR FILTER fitted in my 98 and love it :headbanger:
[/quote]

how did you manage to fit your with the abs in the way.

think ill just get the panel filter, wat you reccomend green stuff or pipercross

I had Pipercross in the typeRA when I had it. Good job. I bought mine from Pro Parts, Richie will sort you out mate.

Don't for get to say your a member.

Back