Respray

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

I'm thinking about getting my Impreza completely resprayed black, while its in getting the new rear quarter panel and some work done to the front quarter. Just wondering if anyone has done this before? It is silver at the moment, what would be about the average cost for a complete respray?

Kind Regards,
Stephen

igot my 106 fully resprayed even doe it didnt need it just wanted it perfect and it cost me 1000 and its a mint job.

also got two dints removed,small dints from someone keying the car and side indicators flushed in that price.

As dagnut said 2k to 2.5 k thats a propper job was thinking about it myself and thats th price range i got back.
Best of luck with it and keep us posted on prices that you get :thumbsup:

2,300 for the respray i want. also got a quote of 3,000.
make sure you see there work before you give them the car.

Hello Stephen,

Essentially you will get what you pay for :thumbsup:

(except where someone is trying to rip you off) :doh:

Depending on the level of stripping, repair, rebuilding, quality of paint process, paint products & environment (do they have an oven etc) the price should reflect the process & guarantee :thumbsup:

I have a friend who supplies Sikkens paint (V.High Quality) to body shops, if you send me a PM I will pass on his number. He should be able to guide you through the current pricing for a range of finishes. He supplies paint to a number of shops, so he can let you know what the ranges are :thumbsup:

He works for Sikkens as a paint technician / training officer (He was a spray painter before this for over 15 years) so he knows what his is talking about with regards to finish etc :thumbsup:

As he will not be trying to sell you something his advise will be impartial :thumbsup:

I hope this helps :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=7798.msg92946#msg92946 date=1213636221]
igot my 106 fully resprayed even doe it didnt need it just wanted it perfect and it cost me 1000 and its a mint job.

also got two dints removed,small dints from someone keying the car and side indicators flushed in that price.
[/quote]

same colour but keith..change of colour needs to be taken to the metal

Back