p1 alan's b4

flat4rumble

Middle Lane Hogs
i just thought its time i said hello.im well happy with the b4 athough still cant believe how much fuel im goin through.ive tagged along a good few times with alan and have always enjoyed the company and the cars so i jumped on the chance to buy al's car because i know how fussy he is with his cars right from his 1st fiesta.i hope to get down at the weekend to see yis all
happy and safe motorin
cheers ian :thumbsup:

Hey Ian good to see you on the site. C yi Sunday hopefully :thumbsup:

cheers damo ta for the booster,i hopin to get get a few extras soon off you aswell,do i pm you,im lookin for some samco hoses and a knocklink 4 the min

[quote author=isb4 link=topic=866.msg6961#msg6961 date=1164056336]
i just thought its time i said hello.im well happy with the b4 athough still cant believe how much fuel im goin through.ive tagged along a good few times with alan and have always enjoyed the company and the cars so i jumped on the chance to buy al's car because i know how fussy he is with his cars right from his 1st fiesta.i hope to get down at the weekend to see yis all
happy and safe motorin
cheers ian :thumbsup:
[/quote]

They're thirsty beasties alright! i know a guy with an evo getting 9 mpg or so, so it could be much worse!

They're thirsty beasties alright! i know a guy with an evo getting 9 mpg or so, so it could be much worse!

Serves him right :subaru:

Back