fecked up radio!!!!!!

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
right lads, was in the car earlier and i turned on the radio and ive feck all stations :ponder: i cant tune any stations in coz the fecking thing is only tuning to odd numbers i.e. 92.1, 92.3, 92.5 etc...anyone any ideas whats up with it :dunno:

the head unit is a sony xplod with a flip down face, i have it about a 18 months......

hey - I've got exactly the same problem - the radio reception is rubbish anywhere in dublin - stripped out the dash and checked the antenna leads etc but all looks ok - read something about jappo foresters have a antenna booster but don't know what it is or where to find it...
I've got a sony F5550 head unit as well - not sure what to do now?? :ponder:

Fozzie you should be able to get one in any motot factors.Think they are about a tenner.Handy eough to fit think 1 wire goes to electric circuit and one to earth but make sure you tape it well. Mine keeps falling off and couldnt be arsed to take apart again.Must do some day as lead for telies has als come out.

Great reception when working.Think someone on here cameacross a bag of them a while back,

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=7754.msg94388#msg94388 date=1213987836]

Great reception when working.Think someone on here cameacross a bag of them a while back,

:smokin:

[/quote]

Roadrage i think...

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=7754.msg92361#msg92361 date=1213392117]
right lads, was in the car earlier and i turned on the radio and ive feck all stations :ponder: i cant tune any stations in coz the fecking thing is only tuning to odd numbers i.e. 92.1, 92.3, 92.5 etc...anyone any ideas whats up with it :dunno:
[/quote]

Has it always only picked up odd stations, ie 92.1, 92.3 or would it have stopped at 92.2 before?

And what is the model number of the radio?

got a new radio since, the old one is fecked out in the shed somewhere...

Back