Ultralite battle wheels-brand new

scoobywankenobi

Petrolheads
As above lads, 17" Ultralite Battle monoblock in gun-"mental" grey with chrome lip. Never seen hub nor tyre. Easily worth a grand (ask any of the lads from Urban). Looking for €700 ono. Have to raise funds to pay for this expensive sti I've contracted from a chinese girl :p :lol:
Cant get bloody pics to upload right now, as soon as i figure out whats wrong i will. In the meantime, this is them:

http://www.srbpower.com/images/ultralite/battle/battle-gunmetalic-full.jpg

No, thats what I meant by they've never seen a tyre nor a wheel hub - theyre so new the valves havent even been inserted into them yet! Theyre just in storage :)

got the camera workin again, few pics of the rims. I need to get rid of these lads, the gaf's like a bleedin tunin shop :lol: Make me an offer! (a real one,mind :lol:)
DSC00650.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=7745.msg112092#msg112092 date=1220993905]
derek,

will they fit my 1.6 ts bugeye???

jonnie

[/quote]

they'd look well on ur bug jonnie and the price!! i'd get meselft but want 18s

They should do Jonnie, They are gorgeous wheels and for 600 its a great deal :thumbsup: Price them from a dealer and you'll see how good a deal it is!! Was so tempted to get them but just don't have the money and had just bought new tires for me own wheels!!

Back