cleary subaru dealers in limerick
dont have a clue what im on about
its the yellow dot in the picture
thanks gearoid

only found out last sunday it was missing
it couldn't get my remap because its not there
it holds the boost at factory settings
im only at .4-.5 bar at the moment without it

I had to take mine out when i put in my turbo,ill have a look i think i still have mine with the original pipe.... :pray: :thumbsup:

Not exactly what your looking for but if you buy a bleed valve, also known as a boost tee you will be able to control your boost.
I had one in my glanza turbo.
Its basically an adjustable valve that you insert in line on the vacume tube. It can be fully open, fully closed or anywhere in between therefore allowing you to control the pressure that reachers the actuator on the turbo.
This basically allows manual control over your boost. Be very careful not to set your boost to high though. Use of a boost gauge is recomended.
You can buy a bleed valve off the internet or from Mcnamaras garage in North strand in Dublin or from Halfords in Coolock. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=7733.msg92015#msg92015 date=1213293343]
I had to take mine out when i put in my turbo,ill have a look i think i still have mine with the original pipe.... :pray: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Rob if your using an AVCR then it wouldent be needed on your car as you know.

We have a had a few cars over the years that have been missing these and not much you can do without it.

Damo

Pretty sure I've a Dawes Device lying around at home have no use for it. If interested we could come to some arrangement.

Graham

after 6 hrs on the net yesterday
found part no's
0.8mm pill 22326AA260
1.0mm pill 22326AA010
1.2mm pill 22326KA120
turbo line assy.(3 vacuum lines and T piece)14447AA120
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dance:

Back