Nissan 200sx '00 €8000

Cill

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi lads and lassies,

Mate of mine with a '00 200sx is shifting it on.

The bum hasn;t had cash since he bought the thing so he's selling up and buying a Pajero Mini ( which in Spanish means "mini w@nker" :lol: ) Should be a good fishing mobile, as you can imagine, a sports coupe is useless to get to crazy fishing spots in Kerry and Cork :roll:

Anywho, no pics yet in case anyone asks but the details are as follows:

Nissan 200sx Touring
Black Metallic - no dents, dings or scratches, a nice well kept straight body
Full Cream leather interior
68000miles
Wheels are perfect, calipers paiinted red, new discs and pads
Recent service, timing chain inspected
Japspeed cat back exhaust ( not Janspeed but Japspeed, Proparts sell them :thumbsup: )
Japspeed FMIC and hard piping
Blitz BOV
Blitz SUS air filter

Its a really nice car to drive, get a little twitchy in the wet though, anyone thats driven one in the wet will confirm. Its an absolute farce that we pay more money on our Scooby's insurance when these mad things are out there.

My mate is not a drifter so the car hasn't been hocked sideways

Has had an accident, I was "following" him up a road in Bray one day and some sh1tbag didn;t pay attention and pulled out in front of him, luckly for the sh1tbag and me, my mate did some of the best evasive driving you could imagine and swerved away from T-boning him and only knocked his back bumper off, he was carrying so much speed though, he went up the kerb, managed to sqeeze between a rock and a tree, scraping the entire side of the car along the rock, then came out the other side and swerved to avoid a parked car in a driveway and then avoid the wall beside it!! Ridiculous reactions out of him, and I say above that the sh1tbag and I were both lucky because if he had T-Boned him, the other guy had a baby in the back seat and I would have plowed into the bag of him also ( wheres the phew smilie? )
Got the payout from the insurance company in a week, open and shut case, it was repaired at Nissan Bray for a cost of €7500 :shock: So you can be assured it was a good job, new wing, door, front and back lights and resprayed the entire side, boot and bonnet, bumpers.
I tell you all this as I wouldn't screw the members of this club :thumbsup:

Anyone that knows these cars will know that a good '00 S14A will go for 10g's upwards, price is so cheap as he needs rid of it and I want the fooker to have money for a fishing holiday at the end of July ( I also would prefer to go in a mini w@nker rather than packing all the rods and fishing gear into my Scoob :thumbsup:

So, if you're interested in making a couple of grand easy or know anyone thats interested, reply to this mail or PM me with your number.

Cheers for reading,

Cill

Mate has one of these... Very hard to keep in a straight line in the wet!! :p Great cars...

@ Dave - Car is out in Bray, Wicklow. Viewing anytime. It will be cleaned over the weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to get some pics shortly.

@ hiwd - Your damn right mate, even in a straight line in the wet the wheels will spin with a tiny bit of power :eek:mg:

Back