DIY tints

Bein honest Jonnie, I wouldn't try it myself!! If it goes wrong it just looks awful.. Maybe I just dont have the necessarys but in my opinion, best left to someone who does it all day :thumbsup:

couldnt even do da back windows on my van it was laughable it was that hard got freaked out ended throwing a wobbly in my drive in front of a neighbour, had to take it to shades cost me 120 euro

It's only around €200 for an Impreza to be done by the Pro's so It let them do it if I was you! Looks the dogs when done right!

how much would it be for just the 2 front side windows, wanna try get them tinted to match the rear privacy glass

Best left to the pros, can make a mess of the car if you get it wrong :(

@Altezza-Dan
Your tint looks very dark on the rear, you cant put it on that dark on the front

ring this fella hes mobile around dublin his name is philip 0879365844 tell him john friend of ciaran reilly recomended him he will look after you :thumbsup:

[quote author=Pete link=topic=7718.msg91930#msg91930 date=1213277873]
@Altezza-Dan
Your tint looks very dark on the rear, you cant put it on that dark on the front
[/quote]

I know i wasnt planning on going that dark on the fronts, just a bit to make them a bit darker. Whats the legal percentage for tints on a window?

I think it's 20% the lads that fit it know! But I think it is 20%

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=7718.msg92082#msg92082 date=1213306349]
@scouserlad2007 they are over in blanch in northwestern buisness park :thumbsup:
[/quote]

just around the corner from me! might pop in to them tomorros so!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=7718.msg92131#msg92131 date=1213311260]
[quote author=renycakes link=topic=7718.msg92082#msg92082 date=1213306349]
@scouserlad2007 they are over in blanch in northwestern buisness park :thumbsup:
[/quote]

just around the corner from me! might pop in to them tomorros so!
[/quote]

might see ya there!!!!

I had my old car done by Shades and it was terrible. I would never use them again. I have had 2 cars done by a place in Maynooth village (cant think of the name of it now) and would recommend them.

There a good place at the bottom of the Jametown Rd in finglas!

Back