car wont start

sti2drcoupe

Sunday Drivers
went to start me car yesterday morning and wouldnt start its turning over but not firing any ideas there a full tank of juice an all :dunno: :dunno: head is wrecked :angry: :angry: thanks

As youre cranking her over, get someone to spray a TINY SQUIRT of easy-start or carb cleaner into the air intake, if she splutters like she's tryin to start or indeed does start, fuel problem diagnosed.
That or put a portable amp clamp if you have one round one of the wires on the fuel pump and switch the ign on, if she draws a low current (lower than 3-4A), pump fooked. Hope this helps mate.

under d back bench of ur car. remove d back seat- the piece you'd sit on, and there should be a black circular disc wit screws holding it down. the pump is under this. if ur tank is full of juice be careful cos u don't wanna stink d car wit petrol or get any on d seats.

[quote author=Jerry C link=topic=7653.msg91066#msg91066 date=1213004780]
under d back bench of your car. remove d back seat- the piece you'd sit on, and there should be a black circular disc wit screws holding it down. the pump is under this. if your tank is full of juice be careful cos u don't wanna stink d car wit petrol or get any on d seats.
[/quote]

You'd want to put your fag out too first! ;)

car bk on the road happy days :D :D tanx for all the help and advice everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: big tanx to dave from sti tuning for meeting up with the pump last nite im so glad i hav me baby bk on the road :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru:

Back