Subaru Ringtones... anyone?

imported_admin

Petrolheads
Hi all, am searching the net for Subaru ringtones, STi revving, that kind of thing. I thought this would be a good place to collate them or if anyone has one let me know cos I'm looking to get hold of one in the next day or two for someone.

Post links here:

I've found out what to do, so here's the first upload:

1) STi Revving (ringtone mp3 - 13 seconds)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Go to the Exhaust section on scoobyworld and they have sound files of scoobys revving with their exhausts installed. Somebody must know how to get them onto a mobile phone.

Here's one for text alerts, I edited the first file so its now a single rev:

2) STi Rev (text alert mp3 - 3 seconds)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=853.msg7700#msg7700 date=1164930226]
Am at home Dave, can't do sound editing here. Might try tomorrow when bored at work - which is 95% of the time :lol:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

check out a song called...check out my subaru......by Dan Joyce.Refreshing and novel ringtone for the adult subaru driver

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=853.msg6896#msg6896 date=1164020427]
Go to the Exhaust section on scoobyworld and they have sound files of scoobys revving with their exhausts installed. Somebody must know how to get them onto a mobile phone.
[/quote]

I just saved them onto the pc and used the data transfer cable to drop them onto my nokia happy days, or if you can receive e-mails on your mobile (bill payers only i think) e-mail them to yourself and wait for the phone to ring / txt

Back