This months featured car

J

johnroake

just thought the feature car section could do with a bit of updating, the forester has been there since aug 07, even though it is a gorgeous yoke :D, just thought there would be alot of members that have a car to put forward for it :clap:

Just wondering why we have not had a feature car for a year now. think someone should review this as it gives us a better look at other members car and details into time, effort and love put into car. I think we def have enough members and enough great cars to do it, matbe even do it bi-monthly so 6 cars a year. just an idea :clap: ha ha just afer seeing johnroake after doing similar post in another section!!!! my apologies not robbing ideas i promise :doh:

I vote Antons Type 25 or even Scoobyke's classic theres alot of work gone into that. Then of course there the s204. Its not like where short of options.

It takes quite a while for Paulo to compile all of this, its a great idea in theory but not sure if he has the additional time required to do all of this, but I'm sure he is best positioned to answer this question.

There is a blog option where members can post all their details of their cars, give that a blast - Personally I think your car looks savage so would be really interested in having a nosey if you were to do a blog, I did attempt to buy this car nearly 2 yrs ago when it was on sale on Scoobynet.

It's more than a matter of me finding time to do it to be honest. There is an official thread for applications in the Members Section and people post "I'll do it" but then I do not get any information from them as a follow up.

I did get one recently, but I discovered afterwards that he wasn't a full member... so... read the thread, follow the instructions for what you need to do and get the information and high-res pics to me.

I can't update the section if I haven't had any responses since doing Dan's Forester can i????

I was thinking about this last week , wondering why we havent had anything lately with such a large selection of top cars in the club :subaru:

maybe a member could be elected in a role for car of the month for different areas ie. dublin, south east, south west, west, south, north etc and at meets could take pictures and details as well as having to send them in. some people wouldn't be as good with computers/cameras as others. its just a thought

As I was hinting at earlier, it's up to people to take the initiative, don't "think it", "do it". There's only so much the committee can dedicate their time to, this club is its members and if members want their car featured it is down to those members to put them forward.

I look forward to putting up new car features as much as the rest of you enjoy viewing them... so get 'em in lads :thumbsup:

working on it. I feel mine is very standard however to be a "feature car" ah well might get the ball rolling!! Once i get a few ordered bits on the car ill try get some tasty scenic photos!

Back