Mountain Bike

RoryFla

Sunday Drivers
Does anyone know where I could get a cheap Mountain bike. I havnt bought a bike in a long time and would like one for the evenings around Dublin. Any one any ideas on Price. Maybe Keith Dublin could sort me out. I wouldnt ne looking to spend much money thou.

What sort of money had you in mind there is a guy on here (smokey) he is selling 2 very nice bikes dont know if he still has them.
Send him a pm and see what he wants for them or i can sort you out if you want.
:thumbsup:

Thanks Keith. I checked that post and they are nice Bikes. But the price range is slightly over my budget.

I was thinking about 300euro but I dont know. Havnt been in a bike shop in years. Would I get a bike for that price. Just want one for a spin in the evenings. I dont think ill be doin any back flips or side winders. :lol:

I dont know exactly how tall I am but im not far off 6ft. I would take a second hand one no bother.

Thanks Keith. Much appreciated.

Ill have a look around see what turns up :thumbsup:
Id say there are a few lads on here with bikes in the shead that will never see the light of day again.

Your probly right Keith. I know one or two people that bought bikes and forgot about them after a while. "I bike wanted for good home" Thanks

What kind of terrain do you hope to use it for?

1.) Road
2.) Light offroad use
3.) Heavy cross country etc.

You will be pretty limited as to what you get for your budget, but you will get a decent working bike for that range. Nothing fancy though.

Can have a look for you also.

Thanks Yogi.

I reckon I would be looking for a "light off road" bike.

I live in Dublin city and want a bike for spins in the evening. I would be out on the beach in Dollymount and using it at home in the country. Something robust enough to mount a kerb and tackle a pot hole.

Whats a pot hole, everybody seems to be talking about them :lol:

Try boards.ie, they have a cycling forum and an adverts section - there is always good bargains for bikes on it

iva a brand new mountain bike that ive used twice, i had good intentions but with the baby and the car ive not had time to use it. its a good strong bike with disc brakes and suspension front and back, only thing is im lookin for 500 euro for it so might be out of yer range but of ye want to consider it ill throw up some pics.

Back