dome camera

northdublin

Petrolheads
upgrading my cctv and i have a charcoal coloured metal mini dome camera, it has built in infared light and is a day/night camera. it comes with a new psu and i can supply a terminated cable to suit connection to a tv.
heres a link to a similar camera http://www.cctvdirect.co.uk/images/Mini_Ir_dome.jpg
looking for 100 euro and will deliver in dublin/surrounding countys.

Whats the story with it.

Is it as simple as fitting to the wall and connecting to tv.Can it be connected to video or is it just for live pics.

May be interested if tony dosent want

:smokin:

[quote author=fenster link=topic=7541.msg128019#msg128019 date=1226418768]
They are only 115 Brand new with 1 amp psu
[/quote]

in that case ye can have it for free and ill only charge ye 100euro to fit it .. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :roll: :roll:
there is a couple of ways this or a similarly priced camera could be fitted. it needs power in the form of a transformer(supplied) and it needs a coax form the camera to the tv. to connect it to the tv you could use a bnc/rca scart adaptor and when you want to view the camera you switch to av on the remote. it could also be connected to your pc and with the relevant software you can record and view your camera online.

goin to try to get over to ye tommorow night. just have to make sure i can get the van and ladders. im commin from rush so it will be in the evening time and ill ring ye for yer address.

Back