4 pot Brembos and standard 17" wheel

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
My disks are warped so they will need replacing soon i saw a set of Brembo's going for cheap enough:

http://www.fastwrx.com/brstibrup.html

Just wondering would these fit behind my standard wheels without the need for any alterations?

If they wont fit what disc/pad upgrade would people recommend and where can i get them. :cheers:

ye i think after considering the price etc of them, i might not need them. Don't plan on going mad on track days like Dan!!!
I think some good disks and pads provide a better setup over standard and not break the bank. On the warping disk issue. would all 4 disks be warped or is it more than likely just the fronts?

i dont think disks "warp" as such..they wear alright sometimes unevenly.. you could throw on a set off ebc drilled and grooved or stoptech seem to be good my mate put them on his impreza and they look good quailty..set of decent pads bleedd and use some 5.1 should be enough..the think about the drilled and grooved is they eat your pads

Cheers Dagnut i see that Couture auto do the Stoptechs. might pop into them over the weekend and get the front ones done this weekend

just be sure its your disk..disk don't warp its one of those myths thats got around even mechanics tell your "warped" disk..they dont....if your disk where actaully warpped how would they spin through your calipers? they would get caught every rotation.... most likely its a uneven bit on your pad or something

i would anyway..handy job..you'll always use them anyway..lads say ferodo ds are the best but their damn expensive and i dont think they come for 2 pots..could be wrong but

think they are the same calipers alright..your best bet is too check with Carroll&Roche they have the full jap parts list..nothing they can't get..or match a pad in the motor factors

Back