Alloys

ashscoob

Petrolheads
didn't know what section to put this in :oops:

Was just wondering is anyone on here using redline or inovite wheels? or similar?

Thinking about getting alloys was jst wondering would these be strong enough :dunno:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=7482.msg88716#msg88716 date=1212048252]
i have speedline and they are as hard as a knackers forehead
[/quote]

I have a set of speedlines myself, and they're rock solid, I had to throw the car up onto a path once when my wheels locked up and I was sliding towards a van, not even a small dent left on them. :)

Did knock my tracking out a bit though :lol:

I have a set of inovite redline 17inch on mine for the last month or so. No probs yet and the quality seems good although i dont know how you can really tell... but they havent cracked or dented yet, and they've had a couple of bad pothole smacks. Suppose you get what you pay for though, if you want fully forged wheels then you'll be spending big money

I dunno what to do was looking at the prodrive replicas like what redline etc make :dunno:

I'd say they'd be fine one of my mates has a set on his classic and like above no bothers?

Oh decisions :lol:

I presume 18's would clear my brembos?

even if they're not prodrive?

@ash i was also lookin at the 7spoke prodrive replicas - sweet wheel 375 ster on flee-bay , there my second choice
as long as they dont get serious abuse , should be grand

i too am on the prowl for new rims , would i be right in sayin that my 02 bug sti prodrive stylee has an offset of " 5 * 100 "
do i need to know anything else

@ ash sorry for the hi jack of thread

ash there a set of black redlines 18in 5x100, fits over the brembos.
350 ster hes looking for deliverd but id say thats just uk delivery.
scoobynet, private for sale-general, page 4. if your looking.

I'd wait out for a set of 18" Speedline Turini's in Gold if I where you! They look the dogs on your MY & colour car!

Back