tyres

I remember a pole on this web site and Goodyear eagle F1 came on top

But I like bridgestone ponzona.

Justin I use the Toyo Proxies there fantastic wet or dry
they normally cost alot more than Eagle F1's which can put lads
off but if you give Damo in streetperformance a buzz (see traders section)
he has the best price's alot cheaper than anywhere i have tried in Cork anyway.

Niall

He does deals on Kumo to! I have had Kumo on my last two cars and have had no problems!

you can check http://www.eiretyres.com/ - pretty good prices.

Myself I actually use Toyo T1R bought in Hanover Tyres - prices on them pretty similar to those on eiretyres.com - but fitted already. about 135e per wheel as far as I remember.
T1R seems also to be pretty reasonable choice, maybe not the best, but definitely very good.
If you drive really hard and looking for something really good look for Bridgestone Potenza RE070.

Toyo R888 are also very good, but these are rather kind of track tyres I'd say. And not too cheap I think.

cheers

try camskill.co.uk they have very good prices for tyres and are much cheaper than over here, a few friends have got tyres from them very good service.

Proparts do the toyo ones alright. Heard great reports on them.
Have Dunlop SP3000's :dunno: on my type R and they seem great in the wet and dry. :subaru:

I have reo 70's on my car and with the roads around here I'll ditch it if I don't change them soon.. great trye on a great but a real bad tyre on anything not a great road. tramlining all over the place. I've just ordered toyo T1R off camskills so when I get them will let you know

if you're oredering of t'internet, bare in mind it will cost about €50 for fitting!
Dan

yep camskill have a good selection, 117 each for a 215/35/18 toyo t1r posted to the door.
and a 5 to fit them a the local garage. the cheapest iv come across. :thumbsup:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=7385.msg87532#msg87532 date=1211442973]
where is this camskill place??????
do they have a website????
:dunno: :dunno:
[/quote]

just google camskill tyres and itl magicly appear :thumbsup:

[quote author=RudeBoy link=topic=7385.msg87329#msg87329 date=1211384859]
you can check http://www.eiretyres.com/ - pretty good prices.

Myself I actually use Toyo T1R bought in Hanover Tyres - prices on them pretty similar to those on eiretyres.com - but fitted already. about 135e per wheel as far as I remember.
T1R seems also to be pretty reasonable choice, maybe not the best, but definitely very good.
If you drive really hard and looking for something really good look for Bridgestone Potenza RE070.

Toyo R888 are also very good, but these are rather kind of track tyres I'd say. And not too cheap I think.

cheers
[/quote]

i was looking at that site and founs it a great help, the way it give you a tyre test and gives you a rating on the tyre. the big expensive tyres bearly got a better result than the lesser brands, and some of the big brands actually got less in their ratings.
just shows you how much a name is worth

i got my goodyear eagle f1`s in mcmanus tyres on the marsh road in drogheda...... 120 a corner fitted and all...... you could give them a shout and price them if your lookin a certain make.....

Back