front brembos

J

jafro

got a set of brembos today how easy r they to fit and what do i need fellas :drunk:

good stuff ger :thumbsup:

right choice off brakes for a upgrade from the standard

they will look the dogs too

i say there would be someone willing to give a hand with them on here

First of all you're gonna need new wheels mate, the brembo's won't fit over the wrx wheels you have :(

Yep new wheels and there is fook all 17's out there that will fit, pro parts will help you out with that :thumbsup:

Sorry mate, the brembo's are known to be big motherfcukers and as keith says there are only a limited number of wheels in 17" with the required clearance.

yeah richie in pro parts willhave afew wheels to fit the brakes

i have the rota gra 17 inch to fit my nrakes plus keithdublin has the same ones for his brembos if not miskaken

oz super leggras are another option

899 for them with tyres in a place in this months modified motors.

:lol: just save up the cash for the wheels i know its a pain after just buying the wheels ya have but i think wheels make a car.

The mounting bolts are different than what you have on the car. Different thread pattern. Did you get the ones with the Brembo's? If so you're sorted. If not, go to your local dealer.

I use these wheels to clear them. As the lads said, few 17's fit them. These wheels are genuine Subaru. You'll find a few of them for sale around the place for handy money. Approx €300.

DSC00538Small.jpg

You have STi wheels on your car Jafro so no need for new wheels! :headbanger:

Your's are the Above wheel in Grey are they not? Theres no Problem with them Fitting under these 17's as their made for them!

Don't panic and Keith dublin is the man to PM about fitting these as he has a set on his classic! :thumbsup: :subaru:

If you wanna drop out your more than welcome to try your wheel on my car :thumbsup:
Just to put your mind at rest but i think Eric is spot on there.

Get yourself a set of goodridge brake lines to fit while your at it.
I Put these stoptech brakes on my classic a few weeks ago with a set of goodridge hoses.
They really do make a huge difference. You'll feel safer driving once you fit the Brembos :thumbsup:

yes mine are sti wheels off charas car. wheres best place to buy mounting bolts and hoses??
thanks for all the help

I got my hoses off Damo the bolts came with the brembo's
I would also change the fluid get the best you can afford it will stand to you.

[quote author=Matt link=topic=7350.msg86981#msg86981 date=1211301357]
Get yourself a set of goodridge brake lines to fit while your at it.
I Put these stoptech brakes on my classic a few weeks ago with a set of goodridge hoses.
They really do make a huge difference. You'll feel safer driving once you fit the Brembos :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thats so tight, looks f*cking awesome :clap:

Think your best bet is to call over to keithdublin alright.

Chara might be best able to advise but I'm sure her wheels are wrx wheels (7x17") and STi wheels are 7.5x17, and from seeing other discussions the brembo's wont fit under wrx wheels.

But I do hope I'm wrong, it will save you a fortune if I am.

Back