howdy lads and ladies!

scoobywankenobi

Petrolheads
Hey folks, new (ish) member here! I was fully paid up last year in my red 1.6gl wrx look-a-likey wagon, n after a spell in a 95 180sx Im about ready to come home again (bop-bop-bop-bop-bop-bop :D) Im now in the postion to e able to buy a 'real' scoob, which brings me to my dilemma.
I'm decided on either of the following : a MY98 STi type RA (that I think may be a v-limited - do these even exist??) or a MY99 Sti v5 V-limited type R.. what do you all think?? I think I could poss stretch to 13k if anyone has any suggestions or knows of a nice clean, pure example, meaning no lexus lights etc..
Anyway Im lookin forward to hearing from you guys, Ive met some of you before and you're all a stand up bunch :thumbsup:

Derek

Hey mate,

Welcome along!!

Contact jim dublin (he is a member here), he has a sweeeeeeeet V5 Type R V-Limited going for a good price. Mapped and all :)

Regards,
Stephen

I saw it, its absolutely beautiful!! Did they have DCCD? I think id like one with an adjustable diff. They also didnt have intercooler spray, did they?

welcome back to the club

yes it has DCCD and yes it has IC Spray and yes there is such thing as an RA Limited.

Hmm, looks like Ill have to have a chat with jim! Are the V-limited RA's rare? The silly girl whos RA I was lookin at had defiled it with cheap-lookin lexus muck on the rear :(

Defo will do, as soon as I hear back from a certain mr A. I'B :pray: The s13 will be up for sale soon too, its not in great nick tbh, so it will be a VERY cheap track car, or somethin RWD to doss in :p

If I was looking to by a typeR or RA for in around the money that Your going to spend i'd buy Jim Dublins TypeR V-Linited! I looked at it before I bought my RA and was going to buy it because it is a great car but I decided to buy the RA then soley decause I need the four doors!

You'd be made not to buy it! :thumbsup: :subaru:

welcome aboard :thumbsup: jim,s type r would be the one to buy alright, shes a gem :worship:

Back