Last Minute Quick Meet

A

akki

Hello folks,

Just have the urge to see some people today (Sunday 18-05-08).
I know it is a bit late, but I looked out the window and the weather is just right for a nice spin.

What about 15:00 or 15:30 in Phoenix Park Dublin, White Cross car park?

I'll be there def. and who ever want join, just come over. (Or post a quick alternative meeting point)

As I said, this is a last minute quick meet for everyone like me, a bit bored and wanna join the sun ;-)
I'll head off to there round about 15:00 so anyone out there?

Hopefully see some guys/gals there...

Akki

*** Additional info: My mobile number 086-3886237 ***
Just in cased someone will join later and I am already gone....

Cheers

just washing the car and a few bits akki so i'll post up if i'll be there or not at three ok :thumbsup:

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=7311.msg86353#msg86353 date=1211113894]
just washing the car and a few bits akki so i'll post up if i'll be there or not at three ok :thumbsup:
[/quote]

My car could need a wash as well... Where do you wash it? Joined pain is half pain :)

Did anyone go up for this? Just after seeing this post now but was in the park about 4. Akki was just leaving as i was at the lights waiting to go in. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=7311.msg86385#msg86385 date=1211136826]
Did anyone go up for this? Just after seeing this post now but was in the park about 4. Akki was just leaving as i was at the lights waiting to go in. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Nope :dunno:
I was there round about 3:30 or so and waited round about 40 - 45 minutes. But didn't saw anyone...

Next time :cheers:

Akki

I drove over after I seen the post to day just to see if anyone was over there sh*t talking! I was there at five figured it was only around the corner from me so might be worth having a look!

No body there though!

There was on Offaly reg 1.6 TS Bug eye C&R edition in Dark blue out on the main road just up from the eagle monument but no other subaru's around! Just went for a drive around the park so!

I was there till just before 5. Parked at the Popes cross car park. Seen akki heading off as i went in but that was about it. Not much Scooby activity! Too many civics though!

Loads of them always at the cross! I got some looks as I drove through the car park!

Same as myself Eric! Was as if i wasn't ment to be there! Then the cnuts kept kicking their balls over round my car instead of their own P.O.S so i decided to head on home through the Port Tunnel! Nice end to the afternoon! :thumbsup:

I didn't stop I just drove off! Around the par, out to the navan rd, into the maxol garage for E5 then home!

Hey mate,

Saw u there, didn't know there was a "quick meet" on though! U should have came over to me!! I was in the silver classic with the big dent on the side lol, had isdc stickers on my windows :p

Regards,
Stephen

QUICK MEET?? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Don't think 2 hour notice meets are very helpful at all........ :dunno:

It's not and it's not realy a meet! He should have worded it differently! As in "I'll be up at the popes cross if anyone is around that directiion stop and say hello!" or something to that effect!

As Akki said "Just have the urge to see some people today (Sunday 18-05-08). I know it is a bit late, but I looked out the window and the weather is just right for a nice spin."

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=7311.msg86476#msg86476 date=1211149867]
Hey mate,

Saw u there, didn't know there was a "quick meet" on though! U should have came over to me!! I was in the silver classic with the big dent on the side lol, had isdc stickers on my windows :p

Regards,
Stephen
[/quote]

Hell... I saw you, but wasn't aware. You sticked there for about 20 minutes and I was already thinking to come over, but then you went off.
I just waited another 10 minutes and went off my self :-D

Well as I said... Next time... I'll be at the Thursday night meet deff...

Maybe see ya there.

Akki

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=7311.msg86483#msg86483 date=1211150691]
QUICK MEET?? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Don't think 2 hour notice meets are very helpful at all........ :dunno:
[/quote]

I know Dave,

It was just a shot in the dark and I was already thinking, that this would be (if at all) a very small one.
Kind of a spontanious one :)

I supposed to be down in Wexford this weekend, but my plans have changed. The weather forecast for the weekend was rain anyway and I was happy that it was such a nice weather. So I just shot the two lines into the blue....

See you on Thursday I guess :-D

well , it was a nice day so me the woman and a mate headed for johnny foxes and round by sallys flap , i mean gap , up there about 3 ish and could see the pope's cross . aswell as rest of the "big smoke " some feckin view up there

next time !!

Back