New Legacy Owner (soon...)

S

Sean

Hi folks,

Im currently driving an Altezza and am looking to trade up - have had a look at a couple of Legacy's of which the one below Im quite tempted by.... Am an associate of Altezza-Dan so you could soon have 2 ex Altezza owners over here :) Its a great site and am looking forward to gaining alot of information about these machines :D :thumbsup:

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Legacy/2lt-TWIN/1014065/

Thanks for the comments - they're a smashing car alright, have always wanted one so maybe now's my time :D

Hello and welcome :subaru:

CB4_1014065_2_255635.jpg

2409.jpg

Are those Arcasting Krono white wheels that they put on? If so, they might scrub if you have passengers in the back!
When I got my yoke off Southside them wheels were on it but I had to get them changed as the offset was only ET35.
Just a heads up just in case the car doesn't come with the original wheels :thumbsup:

:subaru:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=7301.msg86238#msg86238 date=1211051928]
Alot of the americans run ET35 do they stick out too much ?
[/quote]
They did on mine anyway! :lol: You wouldn't notice when you're driven on your own but when there was any weight in the back you could hear a good bit of scrubbin! They were 8" wide and were out just a few mm too much. All sorted now though. :)

Back