RE sti 4 engine 4sale

davelegacy

Member Number 16
My short engine is for sale. Its from a 98 STi 4. It was rebuilt 6k miles ago. New crank, big & main bearings etc. Had the 1k oil change and 5k oil change. Still in my car and all. Just getting a steel engine built for my self. £1250/e1900
Can be seen, heard and drivin in car etc. PM or Email me. davebyrne100@eircom.net

getting a steel engine built. the engine you have can push out 400bhp reliably and over that you need to go for 2.5 or over 500bhp you need 2.33 just wondering why your going to the bother??

my standard internals my95 ej20g wrx is running 1.45bar not sure of exact horsepower as it hasnt been on the rollers yet but they are weaker pistons than the sti pistons. im telling you now your engine can achieve 400bhp safely with the right mods and mapping. if you dont believe me fair enough its your money. if your doing this for more power then you would be far better off with 2.5 conversion for the money your spending. lashings more torque, less lag and capable of 500bhp. its definitely the way ill be going soon!! :dance:

Do I get commission Dave   [move]:guinness:[/move]       [move]:guinness:[/move]        [move]:guinness:[/move]           [move]:guinness:[/move]

Rumor has it that dave it in the process of the first Diesel conversion into a Scooby.... he's shoe-horning a nissan primera 2.o turbo diesel lump into the Wagon ;) All that stuff about a full steel engine is just rubbish :whistle:
Cheers
John

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=139.msg1020#msg1020 date=1155837975]
@scruff. It wasn't the lad from scoobynet horse. I'll buy ye a pint anyway man!! :drunk: :drunk:
[/quote]

Nice one.

Dave could you price a set of rear shocks and springs from a impreza wagon. My rear passenger has puked itself.

Cheers

Alan

Back