sti cailpers front and back

Magnum

Sunday Drivers
hey guys when i was writing about the brake light on the spoiler i forgot to ask does anyone know if brembo,k sport ,d2 cailpers would fit a 1.6 scooby 03 model and does anyone know who is selling them? cheers lads :)

To be honest mate your wasting good money putting up-graded brakes on,why not just up-grade the pads... :dunno:
Just my 2 pence worth... :thumbsup:

its to complete the sti replica look on the car. what i'm thinking of doing is what for a rally drive to strip his subaru and buy the parts of him. d2 cailpers are new to the scene along with k sport

wouldn't touch anything from D2 or K-Sport, had so much trouble with my D2 coilovers. Ap Racing, stoptech, Brembo's much better. If your just going for the replica look, you can get covers that go over your calipers. someone posted a link to them a few days ago :thumbsup:

Boys over on scoobynet swear by the k sports, alot of the time attack cars in the uk are running them :dunno:

And Mick spec c has d2's on his track prepared type r - He'd be best able to advise on these

thanks guys i know that there would be alot of work changing the rear huds to discs. would you second my motion. i have norris old car now and want to complete the look.

Theres plenty of lads going from standard subaru brakes on a wrx to Brembo. I'd say they'd give u them for next to nothing

Back