SUBARU V SUPRA

KENC

ISDC Club Member
hi lads, i finally sold the bugeye and have purchased my self a manual supra, used to be twin turbo but now has top mount hks single turbo conversion with twin external waste gates on it. :nana: renno :nana: always wanted one so i got a chance to get one and took it.. bit afraid of it as i havnt a clue about them compared to scooby.. was really wanting to go to rr day and was asking renno if he thought they wud be any objections considering its not a scooby and he recond no but i dnt think i will be able as i cannot control the boost on car, it has a hks evc with monitor but it aint controling the boost so i dnt know who to go to????? no one seems to know... im hoping renno will get into them si i can get info off him :thumbsup: :subaru:

I don't know much about Supras but I think they are only RWD , not 4WD . If that's the case I don't think you can use Martins 4WD RR but I think he has a 2WD one as well .

LOL What would yi be wantin one of them yokes for Ken :lol: Ill keep my Scoobaru I reckon :D

For some reason I thought your name was down on the list for rolling day road already.

Damo

[quote author=KENC link=topic=818.msg6611#msg6611 date=1163727995]
hi lads, i finally sold the bugeye and have purchased my self a manual supra, used to be twin turbo but now has  top mount hks single turbo conversion with twin external waste gates on it. :nana: renno :nana:  always wanted one so i got a chance to get one and took it.. bit afraid of it as i havnt a clue about them compared to scooby.. was really wanting to go to rr day and was asking renno if he thought they wud be any objections considering its not a scooby and he recond no but i dnt think i will be able as i cannot control the boost on car, it has a hks evc with monitor but it aint controling the boost so i dnt know who to go to????? no one seems to know... im hoping renno will get into them si i can get info off him :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

Hey Ken I had a HKS EVC fitted in the B4.... give me a PM and I'll see if I can help :thumbsup:

Also Martin does have a 2WD rollers so no problem there....

Alan.

Back