TommyM

Petrolheads
Hello everyone , im Tommy and have been a member now for the past fieu week's since i bought my Scooby , it's a 98 Type-R Impreza with a steel 22b wide arch kit , iv put alot of work into it and it look's well now , this is my 2nd Type-R Impreza the last was a 97 V3 white one , i sell car's with my father im Monasterevin Co.Kildare , im very lucky to have such a car as i am only 19 year's old! :) dont think the worst when you hear 19+STI Impreza as i am sensible i know alot of people my age i wouldnt like to hand the key's of an Impreza to :lol: , have a passion for Subaru's :thumbsup: and am obviously on motor trade insurance :D

Looking forward to being a part of the club :subaru:

Welcome along mate, the 22b kit looks savage on her, best of luck with it.

Did your father have a 99 or 00 type ra for sale about 14-16mths ago? He used to drive it himself? Sold within the weekend? I remember phoning about that car but someone had put a deposit on it as soon as he had advertised it.

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=7251.msg85541#msg85541 date=1210770814]
hey lad.. :thumbsup:
is she the motor out of jap cars dublin a while back.
[/quote]

yes that is the same car! ,he had it for a good while looking for big money for it .
it then went to another dealer in waterford after japcar's had it and i bought it threw the trade off him . alot of work has been done with the car by myself and you would bearly know it is the same car japcar's had! the body was perfect when i got it but the paintwork had a fieu mark's on it ,the mark's were anoying me and i am very particular with car's so i decided to get it fully re-sprayed and finished with high-gloss laquer 8)

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=7251.msg85542#msg85542 date=1210770840]
Welcome along mate, the 22b kit looks savage on her, best of luck with it.

Did your father have a 99 or 00 type ra for sale about 14-16mths ago? He used to drive it himself? Sold within the weekend? I remember phoning about that car but someone had put a deposit on it as soon as he had advertised it.
[/quote]

Yea Thank's! ,yes id say it was our garage you were talking to! ,we had a 1998 Impreza Type-RA around that time so id say that's the car you were enquiring about!
we had a good fieu scooby's pass threw the garage ,the best being a 2004 Impreza spec-c :shock: i was nearly sleeping in that one :lol:

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=7251.msg85549#msg85549 date=1210773439]
cool stick up a few pics of her so we can have a gauk. :thumbsup:
hope you took off them hella sticker. :nana:
[/quote]

ha oh yes sticker's gone! and the CB aerial :thumbsup:

Welcome along Tommy. Nice car you have there and only 19! lucky man.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=7251.msg85555#msg85555 date=1210776356]
Welcome along Tommy. Nice car you have there and only 19! lucky man.
[/quote]

Thank's Andy! alot of money to be paying back at my age aswell :lol: but it's worth it :) :subaru:

Welcome man! Nice motor, I had my Impreza WRX at 19 as well, though I'm 20 now. Have to pay my own insurance though! lol

Back