New Recruit......

brocks

Sunday Drivers
Well thought I might as well take this opportunity to introduce myself to y'all

I'm Scott, drive a 2005 STI with PPP....blue with white 18" Inovit Redlines. Come from Carrickfergus, just outside of Belfast, and other than moderating on www.scoobyireland.com, I also work full time as a PSNI Traffic Branch officer :hang:... I am well into my scoobs, as I had a UK Turbo 2000 MY99 prior to the STI....Love all things car related, rallying etc, and have discovered a slight talent for car detailing on my days off..........

At the last RR day at AI Autosports the STI was making 316.9bhp and 312lb/ft torque, with just a very limited mods to the engine...Afterburner Vortex and Bailey dumpvalve...I have also added the following since buying the car last March....Revolution front splitter, Xenon/LED light conversion, Scangauge, GReddy oil and boost gauges in an A Piller pod, front and rear STI Strut Braces, some custom decals, and a bit of ICE namely..Kenwood 7" Touchscreen headunit, Alpine S Series front components (Dynamatted) Kenwood rears, Alpine 12" Sub box , and Kenwood 1000w amp for the sub, with a NCN 1600w amp for the 4 in car speakers....still a work in progress, but also running a missus like mine is quite expensive too LOL

Hope to get down for a few cross border meets, and to keep posting regularly on the site, cheers guys!

Few pics as requested folks

DSCF9030.jpg

DSCF9033.jpg

DSCF9031.jpg

Welcome Brocks, doing a great job on Scoobyireland. Good to have another well informed osificer :drunk: on the site.

Alan

Thats quite freakish really, we have our own boy in blue, Sti Garda & he owns the same scooby as you, even down to the white wheels.

Welcome along anyway, I've watched your detailing threads on scoobyireland & am mighty impressed with the results you get. Feel free to come down this way some weekend, I'll get ya to give my car a good working over, would love to see the shine after a bit of paint correction :thumbsup:

Welcome!

Nice car.

All it needs now are ISDC Membership stickers!

:evil:

Back