Defi Gauges

CARLO

Right lads have gauges fitted and working except the oil temp.Was told couldnt be fitted without sandwich plate which could be fitted when getting oil changed.Not due for another 4000kms.

Any one any idead.Had a search through previous posts.Thanks Andyc for all help so far.

Also need to know how to set up properly.Was told to bring up to about 4000 revs brake and try and holdrevs and press reset.Think this is a load of crap.

Thanks in advance for all replies

:smokin:

fit one on my sti
had to drop oil filter and fit sandwich plate
screw in oil temp sensor and wire to gauge
simple as that
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dont have clue with the holdin revs part....what does he mean????
:ponder: :ponder:

Thanks Carlo. Glad I could help.

Did you follow my guide for fitting the temp sensor?

Carlo you can get a fitting to drill it through the Bung. CDA fitted my apexi ones to the wagon and tthis is how they done it.
Nice neat job :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Thanks lads.

All gauges fitted in car to link meter. cable for oil temp from meter in engine bay.Just have to find where to fir sensor. then connect to link meter cable

If i take off oil filter will it piss out everywhere.She would have a canary

Think ill wait for oil change and get garage to do it.

Luckily im babysitting tomorrow and gardening on wednesday

If you have the link meter you can set the gauage with that,you need to hold the reset button down for bout 2sec,then all the lights should flash,then if you press the reset button after that each gauage should flash individually,then you can set them.

Thanks again.

Any ideas about fitting oil temp sensor or will i wait for oil change.Only done 3000kms ago

:smokin:

Wait till you do an oil change,get your self a sandwich plate and then stick it on,only cost bout €50/60... :thumbsup:

Back