I'll take passengers for the scooby shoot out! TO LATE !!!!

F

forester sti

Could make a cheap enough trip for anyone wanting to come to scooby shoot out
I'll take up to four passengers and split the travel costs so the ferry would cost €40 each and split the petrol there and back, (Not including the petrol used competing I'll pay for that)
Other than that I beleive enterance to the event is €20 odd and hotel is €90 per person for 2 nights breakfast included!
First come first serve! It will be good craic!
Pm me or post up here!
Dan

Re: I'll take passengers for the scooby shoot out road trip,(not on the drag strip)

Thats some offer Dan, would of loved to of taken you up on it but im off to Puerto Rico on the 25th.

Re: I'll take passengers for the scooby shoot out road trip,(not on the drag strip)

Lads you'd be mad to miss out on this offer!

Thanks for the Phone call Dan! :thumbsup:

I'm mad I cann't make it! :angry:

dan , fair play , would love to take up your offer , but i jus cant at the min , but kudos for putting it out there, karma in the post :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dan, I'd defo be up for this, I'll let you know by Wed at the latest if thats ok? Just want to make sure I have the money, saving to get my car fixed :(

Stephen

Cool
The sooner you confirm then you can book in to the hotel before it fills up!
Dan

I have to make tomorrow night the deadline for this!
My wifey can't make her mind up and says if no one confirms by tomorrow it's back to plan A (me having to go to the inlaws house and drive to and from SSO by myself :cry:)
Dan

When is it on Dan ??
Pete

Hi pete,
To be fair! the trip is being organised and subcidised by the club which is funded by fee paying full members :subaru: :thumbsup:
Thats fair enough! Isn't it? Best €50 you could spend!
So get yourself to the club shop and sign up! and you are very welcome to come along!
But if anyone is interested I need to know by tonight other wise it wont be happening! :(
Dan

fair play dan.....offers lke this dont come about easilly. it would be nice to turn up to this event in such a head turner like the forester but ive a two week old girl and im swimmin nappys at the moment. who ever goes with ye make sure they bring a camcorder cause i think i seen a vid of yours in the skyline at mondello and your passenger was giggling like a little girl so ied like to see a vid of the sti in action.
ps i hope the giggling person isnt a member :whistle:

Sorry Dan, I can't go, low on cash :(

Thats sound Dan, Membership is on the ''to do'' list (along with a lot of other things :roll: ) I will sign up when I get a spare note.
Maybe next time, best of luck with the spin.
Pete

Dan fair play :thumbsup:

Since your wife and kids aren't coming dose this mean
you'll be having a few :salute: :salute:

Niall.

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=7187.msg85691#msg85691 date=1210813054]
fair play dan.....offers lke this dont come about easilly. it would be nice to turn up to this event in such a head turner like the forester but ive a two week old girl and im swimmin nappys at the moment. who ever goes with ye make sure they bring a camcorder cause i think i seen a vid of yours in the skyline at mondello and your passenger was giggling like a little girl so ied like to see a vid of the sti in action.
ps i hope the giggling person isnt a member :whistle:
[/quote]
Here is one I make earlier! :thumbsup: this one was with 327 bhp!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k_e2Vaw4dGM
I'll have the camcorder running on the handling course at SSO
Dan

Right offer has ended!
I'm travelling over to the inlaws :hang: on Friday and I'll meet upi with yous along the way!
And I'll be coming back the day after!
Thanks for the replys anyway!
@ North dublin! Best of luck with your new baby :thumbsup:
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=7187.msg85801#msg85801 date=1210869496]
Right offer has ended!
I'm travelling over to the inlaws :hang: on Friday and I'll meet upi with yous along the way!
And I'll be coming back the day after!
Thanks for the replys anyway!
@ North dublin! Best of luck with your new baby :thumbsup:
Dan
[/quote]

hi dan whats the differnce in outlaws and inlaws ?????????

outlaws are wanted!!!!!

Back