Security measures .........!!!

J

john2709

As we just had another scooby robbed just thought i'd see what security measures people had . Maybe give a bit of advice to others.

Me i have :

Camera lookin at car
2 out side lights
An alarm in my bedroom linked to the sensor light in garden (so i know they are there b4 they even touch the car)
Alarm on the house
Alarm on the car
Metal pillar behind car
Chain on steering wheel
Park another car behind mine

[quote author=Scoobydiver link=topic=807.msg6501#msg6501 date=1163630302]
jaysus!! no chance of your scoob gettin nicked lol
[/quote]

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: please god  :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i just have alarm imob and a disk lock on the wheel...if they want your car theyl just knock on your door with a gun a demand the keys so i dont go overboard..

[quote author=john2709 link=topic=807.msg6499#msg6499 date=1163630167]
As we just had another scooby robbed just thought i'd see what security measures people had . Maybe give a bit of advice to others.

Me i have :

Camera lookin at car
2 out side lights
An alarm in my bedroom linked to the sensor light in garden (so i know they are there b4 they even touch the car)
Alarm on the house
Alarm on the car
Metal pillar behind car
Chain on steering wheel
Park another car behind mine

[/quote]

John I cant help but smile everytime I here about that siren in your room, Or the Bat Cave as I call it.

Ive got the house well secure loads of locks on all the doors alarm motion sensors ( hope there isent ever a fire it takes me 15 mins to get out in the morning )then Clifford alarm and black jax on the car. And now this guy below, He needs to grow a little first though :D

Lukanewtop.jpg

jesus john where the hell do u live havin all that i just have alarm and car parked across from the house never a problem apart from the time i forgot to put it on and my mate took everything out radio and all :lol:

:lol:
ya all think johns bad, well here goes on wot i got

1  std alarm & immob & secondary alarm / immob
2  rac trackstar +  -- can actually see where my car has been on the PC - can do this 6 times a year through trackstar web site, any more costs more----- also they silent phone my car and it dies a death and activates the tracker so the fuzz can home in
3  sensor lights all around the house with area board systems in the kitchen and bedroom - alerts me as to wot area has been entered and in wot order ( i'll know where to get them)
4  photo cell trigger alarm system  out side on drive way and car port - no cats & dofs wont set it off, only scum bags will --- and ave done...not say where they are but ya need to ave wings to get past them, even then ya'll be lucky or a fookin ghost
5  house system with disturbance sensors, micro switches, pir cams (inside & out side) all linked to Computer situated in a very hard place to get to, and no not this one im on but another, can view my home from anybodys pc thats got broadband and is activated to do so..... :computer:
6  car parked in front & behind
  ALLOY BASE BALL BAT - AN YES ITS BEEN USED A FEW TIMES, THINK THEM BELFAST HOODS WUD LEARN -- HEHEEHEHE wooden ones r ok but the crack and give the hoods splinters, had to burn the last one quick. :whistle: :whistle:
  an boy i am feckin nutter if ya come near me car as the fuzz will confirm -- had 1 guy  :cry: who i caught in my cossie a couple of years ago tried  to get me done for AGBH...  :lol: ..... :shoot: :shoot:   :nana:  :ponder:  but he tripped officer, honest!!!  :dunno: :dunno: :twofinger:

maybe a wee bit over the top but when ya have ad as many cars as me knicked or damaged its time to take a fookin stand and kick feckin ass  :shoot:  :angry:

I have 4 concealed gatling guns on 360 degree hydraulic rotational axis wired to 10 IR, motion and pressure sensitive sensors which provide the targetting mechanism while also being equipped with a gsm board preprogrammed to txt the local undertaker and street cleaners!!!

Owning a scooby is expensive ya know..... :D :headbanger:

WoW :shock: :shock:
Lads that is some security,
I've taken a more Southren approach to the problem :p :p
I normaly ware my favourite T-Shirt alot and all the road signs in
my area have been tastefully decorated.
Problem solved !!

Sniper.jpg

Sniper1.jpg

Niall.

I have:
1. locking car doors
2. a handbrake
3. a 1.6L engine

Sometimes I forget to use either 1 or 2 above but no. 3 means I'll never be too much in danger!!

[quote author=gojonnyjo link=topic=807.msg6510#msg6510 date=1163643905]
:lol:
ya all think johns bad, well here goes on wot i got

1 std alarm & immob & secondary alarm / immob
2 rac trackstar + -- can actually see where my car has been on the PC - can do this 6 times a year through trackstar web site, any more costs more----- also they silent phone my car and it dies a death and activates the tracker so the fuzz can home in
3 sensor lights all around the house with area board systems in the kitchen and bedroom - alerts me as to wot area has been entered and in wot order ( i'll know where to get them)
4 photo cell trigger alarm system out side on drive way and car port - no cats & dofs wont set it off, only scum bags will --- and ave done...not say where they are but ya need to ave wings to get past them, even then ya'll be lucky or a fookin ghost
5 house system with disturbance sensors, micro switches, pir cams (inside & out side) all linked to Computer situated in a very hard place to get to, and no not this one im on but another, can view my home from anybodys pc thats got broadband and is activated to do so..... :computer:
6 car parked in front & behind
ALLOY BASE BALL BAT - AN YES ITS BEEN USED A FEW TIMES, THINK THEM BELFAST HOODS WUD LEARN -- HEHEEHEHE wooden ones r ok but the crack and give the hoods splinters, had to burn the last one quick. :whistle: :whistle:
an boy i am feckin nutter if ya come near me car as the fuzz will confirm -- had 1 guy :cry: who i caught in my cossie a couple of years ago tried to get me done for AGBH... :lol: ..... :shoot: :shoot: :nana: :ponder: but he tripped officer, honest!!! :dunno: :dunno: :twofinger:

maybe a wee bit over the top but when ya have ad as many cars as me knicked or damaged its time to take a fookin stand and kick feckin ass :shoot: :angry:
[/quote]

You forgot your 24 hr Bodyguard... the one in the photo!! :p

Serioulsy... I don't think anyone but Cooperfield can get at your car!! :thumbsup:

Alarm And immob.
Disklock.
Dog in the house.
Pump Action shotgun. :thumbsup:

There's no thieving scumbag fit to outrun the shotgun. :D
Cheers
John

well guys, if they want your car bad enough they will get it, but no point in making it easy for the fookers.....

car jacking is happening a wee bit more, heard of 2 occasions where it has happened, 1 in belfast and 1 in derry........

no real protection there, only an ak47 will do in that situation, only one prob, the fuzz probably shoot yar arse off
   :shoot: :shoot:

really all ya can do is make it more harder for them, most of them will nick a car if they can get away in 5 mins, any longer an they tend to not bother...................

talkin about snipers.... haha got a good one fir ya

beside where i live we have a club for the remote control model aircraft, well every weekend there at it, buzzing low over the houses, at the end of the run way the is some big oak trees that they got to fly over to land on the air strip, but a couple of weekends ago some where crashing straight to the ground, they cud not figure it out, they thought it had something to do with a new big sat dish on a goverment buildinds, they thought that that was jamming the signal, then last week end, after another plane bit the dust, a guy was seen climbing down from the trees, with guess wot under his arm, a foook off big air rifle, a big set of sites an all. Ill say this, he must af been one hell of a good shot......

when i 1st got my scooby i had 2 chains on the steering wheel and the fusible link out of the fuse box every night. got woke up one morning at 5am by the gards bangin the door down, someone had tried to take the car and did  quite a fair bit of damage. the cut the chains with a bolt-cutters and broke the centre out of the ignition, the bonnet was up and they had the fuse box cover off so they knew exactly why it wouldnt start, it was lucky for me a neighbour saw them and called the gards who disturbed them.
So i didnt bring it home until i fixed it up over the next couple of days and got a clifford with blackjax fitted. exactly a week after they 1st tried to rob it they broke into my house and searched downstairs for the keys(i always keep them upstairs with me). called the gards the next morning and an evo and bmw were taken the same night around the corner from me.
since that ive put a snap-off steering boss on it and a tracker and the big flashing clifford sign in the windscreen. i also lock all the doors downstairs so if they do come in the sittng room window again then thats as far as they can go without waking me.
so far they havnt come back fingers crossed :pray:

BUT ONE THINGS FOR SURE IF I EVER CATCH ANYONE AT MY CAR ILL KILL THE b*****d :shoot: :shoot: :angry:

GEORGE

The easiest way to prevent theft is to Remove the engine and leave her on axel stands!! After the first couple of times putting her back together each morning will be a walk in the park!!!  :whistle: :lol:

CopyofAxelstands.jpg

Back