Good Valet Places?

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Any good valet places around or is it much of a muchness between them?

Was thinking about getting it done tomorrow in a place beside the Gala in Sandyford? Any1 know if they are any use? Anywhere on the northside either as my time is pretty much spent 50-50 between each or somewhere that does callouts maybe?

top notch in shankill is very good and decent price if your out this way ever again. ill get you a few quid knocked off to :thumbsup:

Thanks lads, still hasnt got a proper clean since i got the car back from the guards. Wanna get the nacker washed off proffessionally :D

[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=7136.msg84047#msg84047 date=1210337525]
Thanks lads, still hasnt got a proper clean since i got the car back from the guards. Wanna get the nacker washed off proffessionally :D
[/quote]

its almost impossible to get rid of the bang of knacker off the sites never mind outta your car mate... :lol: :lol:
solution is a new interior :D :D

theres a bloke i get to do all the companys yokes its A-Team Valeting he's a moblie service and is very good his number is 085-7207744

im looking for someone to steam clean my interior, seats roof lining door cards etc, anyone know how much i should pay for a full interior valet? i think i can do a fairly good job on the outside myself!

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=7136.msg101635#msg101635 date=1217189150]
rb5scooby (ed) will sort ye out. :thumbsup:
plug there for you ed....
[/quote] thanks sean :thumbsup:

Back