Simon Norris Crash

B4 Alan

Petrolheads
Taken from another site:

After crashing his Evo into a Pug 106 last year, Mr Norris has once again been in the wars, this time losing brakes at 110mph!

http://www.norris-designs.co.uk/May day crash.wmv

Crash is right at the end. The in-car is quite bad, but the view caught on camera from the exterior shows just how fast it actually happened.

Pebbs season is now probably over (Red Evo) he wont be able to afford to get the car back up to stratch and apparently Chrissy Lewis (Girl in the red Pug he took out at Coombe before) is no where near the driver she was before the crash.

On MLR he's saying hes going to have time out for a while. Maybe he should stick to building the engines, as he's pretty f*cking hot at that.

I think the white Evo there had only covered around 800 - 1000 miles!

It played 7mins into link and then said Network Error! Didn't get to see it!

Same here, stopped after 7 mins. Great race, it was starting to get a bit loose near the end. Can't wait to see all of it.

Alan

Second vid I think was it alright as he's in an evo 9 the first one is the crash from the last time when he was in the evo6!

Plays fine for me :ponder:

Should be about 12mins long..... maybe too many people watching at the same time??

Alan.

Plays fine for me too..

Fook me thats some great racing to watch :thumbsup:

Pity about the crash as it was really competitve, I wouldn't say Norris was happy with his workmanship as it is he who built the car and ultimately responsible :?

Definitely the best scum ( evo :D ) tuner I know of, but the guy in the red one must have done something serious to his to be competitive!

Was that the same short wheel base 9 that Norris has had for a while or a new one?

What race series was that? Doesn;t look like time attack although that was on in Silverstone last weekend and I thought he entered that? :ponder:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=7118.msg83594#msg83594 date=1210200708]
Jaysus i thought that was our Norris when i saw the title
[/quote]

thanks for the concern Dagnut :D

Definitely the best scum ( evo icon_grin ) tuner I know of, but the guy in the red one must have done something serious to his to be competitive!

Norris built that car also.

Back