STOLEN SCOOBY

johnny99

Middle Lane Hogs
Am just hopeing anyone may seen this car.

White V4 STi R, with white wheels and mudflaps, stainless sill covers, scorpion full system 98-WH-****.
Was seen heading to Dublin by police, at about half 3 this morning.

If any see's it call me, John @ JOMO 044-93-76700.

John

sorry to hear this john, hope you get it back and very soon.

people like these really need there hands cut off, or better still there balls!!

hi Johnny,

i have gotten a bit of info as discussed earlier with ya. am going to head up later on and see if the car is there.

George

Cheers George, let's hope.

By the way, lads, it's not mine, but a customer's. Thanks for the concern.

John

I hate reading posts like this. Its depressing.

I hope your customer gets it back. What sort of security had it got? Maybe we can learn from that?

Key's were in the house. Took them when he was asleep. They broke in and removed the key's from his keyring. Moved his van and put the key's of the van back in the house. They had to unscrew his keyring to get the scooby key's from the house and van key's and the reassembled the keyring.

Look's like it was stolen to order, the car was immaculate, and minded like a baby.

John

[quote author=johnny99 link=topic=801.msg6459#msg6459 date=1163608655]
Key's were in the house. Took them when he was asleep. They broke in and removed the key's from his keyring. Moved his van and put the key's of the van back in the house. They had to unscrew his keyring to get the scooby key's from the house and van key's and the reassembled the keyring.

Look's like it was stolen to order, the car was immaculate, and minded like a baby.

John
[/quote]

That's scary stuff!! Hope he gets it back, altough it sounds like they'll make it disappear fairly fast.

Sorry to hear about the car, will keep an eye and an ear out for you.
Scum hope they burn in hell. :angry:

I'm hearing more and more of this type of car theft lately. I've gotten into the habit of putting on the house alarm now everynight before I go to bed. I also take the Scooby keys up to the bedroom, and even lock the bedroom door. Sounds sad but it the times we live in. Declan

What you really need to do is make sure you have PIR's installed in each room downstairs and set them at night.
This way if they remove glass/panels they will still set off the alarm :thumbsup:

Alan.

dont think any of our cars are safe anymore, if thay want to take them, thay will.
unlucky dood

p.s unless we all drive heaps of sh*t

[quote author=wasps rfc link=topic=801.msg6446#msg6446 date=1163593848]
sorry to hear this john, hope you get it back and very soon.

people like these really need there hands cut off, or better still there balls!!
[/quote]

The penalty for theft in Korea and I think Japan also is Having your hands cut off!!! :shock:
Thats why jap imports have no standard security features! :evil:
:subaru:

Back