2000 Bug-eye WRX

r_mehigan

Middle Lane Hogs
this is an absolutely mint wrx well spec'ed car for €12000 and i'm open to offers and will consider a trade in see down further for pics and spec

Immaculate car! Lovely just lovely and a great price to! Best of luck with the sale!

cheers eric but im not getting my hopes up the market is sh1t at the moment for these types of cars i think people don't understand the new vrt or sumthing and think that they'll be paying €2000 tax on all high performance cars when they wont :dunno:

This is now marked as sold on the carzone site.

Did you finally sell her on?

What's next on the cards.

no didn't sell it yet the ad just expired and the car is going for the nct in the next month or so i'm just leaving it off carzone til thats done and dusted but its still for sale if anyone wants it

Really surprising this hasn't sold for you yet Rob! Looks like a very clean WRX. And cheap!

Best of luck with it! :thumbsup:

well lads i finally nct'd the car so if anyone wants it it can be yours for €12000 with a fresh nct the carzone ad has expired so heres some info on the car NCT 09/10 Tax 03/09 95K KMs, fully serviced,
red sti shocks allround,
walbro 255lph fuel pump,
NGKPFR7B plugs,
STI HID headlamps,
STI front strut brace,
Bailey DV12 Dumpvalve,
Stainless Exhaust Manifold (Headers),
Decat Up-pipe,
Decat Down-Pipe,
Zero Sports cat back exhaust,
Knocklink,
Turbo Timer,
Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth Carkit,

Ok anyone want to make me an offer :dontknow: i'll take a trade in of almost any car or motorbike just try me 0876883902 no texts please

Back