i was warned wasn't i!!!

W

wasps rfc

well after six weeks of ownership i have finally lost leave of my senses with the level of customer care afforded to me by a certain subaru dealer!!! yes you can say it!! i was warned wasnt i!! :clap:

i had a nice long chat with my solicitor today to discuss the multitude of outstanding issues and he has kindly assisted me in drafting letter to bring with me later this morning

does anyone know who the head of subaru ireland is? also who head's up subaru europe?

many thanks

so f**king disgruntled :angry:

:angry:

I assume this is in relation to your PPP fiasco, if it is, insist on a full refund and get a group buy organised for Andy Forrest to come over and map the STi. You might say that you want to keep your warranty and all that but with the service you have got so far you don't seem to be getting anywhere. If you think your M3 was fast, wait till you see what its like after Andy gets his hands on it.

I hope you get it all sorted and don't let this episode put you off Scooby ownership.

Cheers

Alan

Yeah I reckon the Subaru warranty is worthless, Even with a standard car they will do anything to try get out of it if you do have an issue.

Damo

Welcome to the pissed-off club :roll:

Scruff is dead right, get a refund and stay away from them from now on!!

I had my car back for service couple of monthes ago and happened to mention that lovely knocking noise that comes with new age imprezas,they said they would fix,after collecting car 100 yards down the road noise still there,went back couple of days later and asked head mechanic what exactly was done,he said we greased the part,so much for replacing it,my argument is that it was a subaru fault and that it should be fixed even warranty is up,just to say i no how you feel,its a different story when there trying to sell you the car,once you drive out of forecourt they dont want to know,car is due a service again and you can bet i wont be taking it to any subara dealership

Waspsrfc i could right a book on that place,
fooken ba*tard :angry: :angry:
Stick to your guns mate, your right he's wrong,
no matter what stunt he'll try and pull.

Niall.

ok im back and nearly (not quite there) but very nearly a happy person

i arrived at the dealer and passed a letter of complaint i had written detailing a mulitude of niggles which all together had me in 'tear up' mode

i left the car and letter and came back to at lunch for an update. i was spoken very cordially and apologised to profusely and thanked for detailing all the problems in a letter - usual dealer bulls**t dont you know, but then againas an ex alfa owner i know all about that!!!

said "look didnt come here to make friends, came here to buy a car and then rtn whenever it needed medical treatment or a rubdown".

all the outstanding problems have been sorted - we to my satisfaction anyway and the PPP kit has been fully installed. i was told that a WRX kit had been sent not an STi - hence the problem with the dealer blaming Prodrive. couldnt give a f*ck aslong as i got installed what i had paid for.............. which it now has and im really impressed. the extra low down torque is gorgeous and the exhaust note has improved 10 times

so, not out the woods yet but there is light over yonder...... shant hold my breath incase i tempt fate!!

cheers guys!! :thumbsup:

kiss of death :doh: :lol:

looking forward to getting it on a RR to see what figures it is now producing

You should tell those guys inthe dealership not to bother returning the Mensa Test application forms :computer:

If they cant tell the difference between the STI and WRX PPP packs they may as well go back to selling square wheels :lol:

Frawls

well after another week of silence i wrote to subaru ireland and copied them in with all my ills

spoke with them this morning and have been told that subaru ireland

should be interesting as i was told that it was he's old car that i've now got!!

best of luck with it Wasps rfc. I hope you get a desent result. (Free servicing for life!)

a satisfied owner

well its taken somewhat longer than anticipated (ive seen epidemics come and go quicker) but i have today received verbal assurances and explanations to my recent problems / complications over my new subaru ownership which leave me satisfied :clap: some of wasn't under the control of the dealer

perhaps this subaru ownership lark isn't going to be all bad ;)

a better day

Re: a satisfied owner

excellent

what was the outcome with the meeting with subaru MD?

Re: a satisfied owner

no meeting, received a call and had a chat for 10 mins or so, which i was quite impressed with, a little unexpected.

was happy with he's comments and the feedback

Back