1999 Impreza GT Series II - For Sale

V

vtecdec

[size=10pt]1999 Subaru Impreza GT Series II[/size]
(One of 26 Limited Edition Models sold in Ireland in 1999 to commemorate the launch of the Impreza RB5 in the UK. NB only 444 RBS's ever built for the UK. The Subaru Impreza GT Series II was basically the Irish version of the RB5)

Standard Features include:

* Blue 'Alcantara' and suede-effect interior trim, with black 'jersey' surround on seats
* Air Conditioning
* Prodrive WRC Rear Spoiler
* Fully colour-coded exterior (i.e. door mirrors, door handles, side skirts, front & rear under-spoilers)

Extras:

* 18" OZ Prodrive P1-WRC on 225/35 R18 rubber (Semperit tyres on Rear and Pireilli's on the Front)
* Magnex Performance Exhaust System
* Bailey Dump Valve
* Genuine Impreza Splash Guards (Mud Flaps)
* Kenwood MP3/CD steering with steering remote control.
* Alarm and Immobiser

Misc:

* Color: Metallic Grey (Gun Metal Grey)
* Mileage: 46,000 Genuine miles with Full Service history (only covered 4000 miles in last 2 years)
* NCT'd Until Sept 2007
* Owners 2 Owners including myself ( I purchased the car in Jan 2002, with 17,500 miles)
* Price: Open to serious offers, Quick Sale required, please no time wasters.
* Tel: 087 2252861 or 085 1372200

Comments:

This car is in mint condition and has never been abused, and it has only covered 4000 miles in last 2 years. The car is only used at weekends.
I have recently serviced the car mayself (using Genuine Subaru parts), and I also replaced the Air Flow Meter.
The car can be sold either with the 18" OZ Prodrive P1 alloys or the standard 16" GT Series II alloys.
Only a real genuine Subaru Impreza enthuiast will appreciate the suberb condition of this car.

ImprezaGT1.jpg

ImprezaGT2.jpg

ImprezaGT3.jpg

ImprezaGT5.jpg

ImprezaGT6.jpg

ImprezaGT7.jpg

ImprezaGT8.jpg

ImprezaGT9.jpg

Hi lads,

Not exactly sure what the car is worth, but I'd expect that it would fetch more that a standard 1999 GT Series II, considering its condition, mileage and also those 18" Prodrives & Tyres are standing me almost €1500. I'd like to get close to €14250 with the 18" alloys, or €13000 with the standard 16" gold 5-spoke alloys.
Quick sale required, and as I've said in the main post I'm open sensible offers.

Cheers, Declan

Hi Lads,

Do you think I'm asking too much for the Impreza GT Series II. Could any of you impreza enthusiasts suggest what the car is worth. I want to advertise it in the Autotrader/CBG, and would like to get the asking price correct, don't want to frighten of any potential impreza buyers.

Thanks again, Dec.

Same as any other car , no matter what you do to it u'll never get what u put into it so i'd take d wheels off and sell it with standard wheels. No-one is going to give you and extra 1200 yoyo for the car just coz of the alloy's

I think the car would sell lot quicker with the wheels left on it... Pricewise for e14-15k you'd get 99 STi type r for couple grand less a 99 STi 4door. Lot of people be thinking of power etc. Now for someone planning lot work or someone not into imports in my eyes this is the car for them. Its lovely. thinking bout e12950-13250 would be value.

Back