Decat fitted'& Ported headers'?

B

Beast4mdaeast

yo peeps :thumbsup:
well I fitted my open neck Decat/downpipe and ported the oem Headers today :thumbsup:
First impressions I can realy hear the turbo spoolling up" and the exhaust note has a more 'Raspy' sound to it' but sounds savage on full boost!!...The car revs much quicker trough the rev range now, and boost peaks @ 1.4bar but settels at 1.2bar at about 5k rpm!!!
The car dosent seem to have gaind any power? and its deffo lost a fair bit of torque :cry: it just feels like the engines freed up??

How do I get the torque back up agen??? will I get it back when i get a remap :ponder:
Steo

I have an open neck downpipe to be fitted when I get home....I hope I dont lose torque! :cry:

id say you should feel the car would be a lot smoother and you top end should be slightly better with the headers.... :ponder:

ah yea it feels smoother and revs more freely :thumbsup:.......it does seem to keep pulling hard after 5krpm" so it probly is faster but i just want that surge of torque it use to have :cry:
will i ever get it back?

I wouldn't be drivin her on now that tou have an open neck de cat fitted, REMAP.

You are risking boost spikes which can cause serious problems.

Talk to Damo or Dave :thumbsup:

no prob bro :thumbsup:
im waitng to get my power fc maped in a few weeks il just take it handy and keep an eye on the gauges...and keep her running on e5 and octane booster :thumbsup:

Back