Exhaust tone.

Magnum

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys, please help :cry: My 1.6 Scooby Anniveversary sounds like a T****A YARIS.....! (Exhaust) I would love her to sound as a Subaru should sound, I want to fit a cat back system that would give me the signature tone exclusive to Subaru, can you advise on a decent system and fitting, thanks guys :thumbsup:

Welcome along... :thumbsup:
As for exhausts you can speak to Dave leggy,sti tunning,or Damo/streetperformance,they do exhaust that will fit your car... :thumbsup:it will only be a back box though.. :thumbsup:

maybe a good hks cat back system would do good or a magnex :thumbsup: my bug eye 1.6 had a back box n it sounded dead on :thumbsup: get a decat cat back system should get you the sound ;)

You will have to fit unequal length headers to get the "scooby tone".

Also look up powerflow they fit custom exhausts so u pick the sound u like. Callaghans in burt donegal do them not sure who else :)

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=7044.msg82422#msg82422 date=1209854703]
Also look up powerflow they fit custom exhausts so u pick the sound u like. Callaghans in burt donegal do them not sure who else :)
[/quote]

yea my 1.6 bugeye had a powerflow back box on it good job they have a place up in ballamena, also give u a we service card u get it checked every so often and if thers somthin wrong they fix it for u for nothing lifetime gaurentee.

Jeez, thanks guys, :thumbsup: I did'nt expect replies so fast, many thanks for your support, im only getting my footing since buying Jonathans MY03 Anniversary, a credit to him and he is a 100% decent guy, thanks so much.

This club is wicked :D Best €50 you'll spend and you'll spend hours on here :lol: Jonathans Black car is one of the nicest cars around and def the best replica you'll see. Best of luck with it :D (Norris never told us it sounded like a yaris though :lol: He said it was like his dads WRC :lol: :thumbsup:)

jesus i knew i seen norris,s old car somewhere around cork....welcome aboard mate :thumbsup: seen ya in glanmire last week....

Thanks lads, O Jeez, I could regret getting involved with ye bunch ha ha, ye're like the cars ye drive.... ALL MAD, (joke) thanks for
making me so welcome with J's car she really is a credit to him, BUT..... she is at home now..... IN CORK :thumbsup:

to a great bunch of lads.

My first night on site and I feel at home, thanks all, glad you all have pos things to say about my purchase from J, again he is a decent 100% good guy, thanks all. :clap: :subaru:

Back