clifford alarm frightenerHh

swerv555

Petrolheads
Have cliford with blakjax , remo :dance:te start blah blah , i think its 650 version , anyway point is on my old 1.6 used to be able to set of alarm remotely just to frighten the sheet out of nosey skangers and victor meldrew type sorts :angry: :angry: :angry:
wile sitti in a chipshop across the road... :thumbsup: just my own version of candid camera :D , is this posssible with this alerm or has my fun gone out the window......

must admit remote start can be bit of crack as well, had the car parked on OAP residential streeet ,was testing how far away new alarm would work , as i took corner foun elderly gent peering in windoow, maybe 10 to 15 cars away.
Walked down as if nothing had hapened till i met him ,and he stoped me trying to explain he was only takin lawn mower from boot and car started + foglights , with no keys in ignition .

This is when i bipped car to open , and the poor man thought i was from "naked camera" or something , expecting me to tell him the cameras are there ,there, and there . :shock: :shock:

I think you still can set it off with the key fob. (the one with the Clifford button)

as for having fun....I once had a guy run after me to tell me my car was still running. Turbo Timer I told him and he looked at me like I had two heads. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: a mate used to live over the bookies in whithall and every mornin while i was up in his place gettin a cuppa this big old fat guy would waddle down the road and he was so out of breath he would sit on the bonnet of the van to catch his breath.....ied hit the panic button on the fob and he would jump 2 foot in the air cursin and swearin. im ragin i never recorded it. you could see the ppl across the road at the bus stop pissin themselves.

Ye cant set off the alarm on the new ones unfortunately, i wanted to do that too but have already asked the question.

I was at a funeral the other day and i was standing with my folks and the car was bout 100 feet away and there was an auld one standing beside it and i started it up and she was looking at it for about a miute after! then turned it off again and she dint know what to do but she moved away from it anyway!!

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=7019.msg82102#msg82102 date=1209728506]
Ye cant set off the alarm on the new ones unfortunately, i wanted to do that too but have already asked the question.

I was at a funeral the other day and i was standing with my folks and the car was bout 100 feet away and there was an auld one standing beside it and i started it up and she was looking at it for about a miute after! then turned it off again and she dint know what to do but she moved away from it anyway!!
[/quote]
my son manages to set off mine all the time when he gets hold of my keys..lol

Back