B

Beast4mdaeast

lads wats up with the "Karma" in our profiles?? mines just moved up to lvl 1 :dance:
Steo

Haha thanks man :salute:
but what is Karma :ponder: ??haha
steo

AND ANOTHER............ :thumbsup:

Don't ask about Karma or it might just "SMITE" you in the back....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It supposed to be, If you think someone is helpfull and hence worth listening to then you give them good Karma so others can see if they are held in high regard!
There used to be a smite (bad Karma) thing as well but as it was not constructive it was dumped! :thumbsup:
Dan

I think the most Karma has been accrued by Dagnut Dave... God knows how :lol:

Personally I want to bring back smiting... it was so much more fun for the 2 weeks it lasted :D

it was only a bit of crack i got that karma from whipping people rather than helping..some people thought it was funny some people cried like little girls because they weren't popular....boo hoo..i also had about 50 smites at one stage.....but i also gave a lot of helpful advice to b4 owners rather than just bragging about my own car at every opportunity....and i posted a lot of jokes...if smiting came now id be in trouble but!!!!

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=6969.msg81463#msg81463 date=1209469678]

Id say Dave just joined under a differnt alias and tops himself up daily :nana: :nana: :lol:
[/quote]

ye might have got a few Karmas from GT performance and LMG-STI :lol: :lol: :lol: NOT!

Back