Feckin Clifford

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
went to go somewhere today, got into the car, heard a belt squeaking in the engine bay, went to investigate, wind blew the door shut behind me and hey presto, auto lock thing locked me out of the car. waiting for nearly 2 hours before i could get my spare keys from the gaf. so i could get back in. I have since disabled that stupid pointless feature! Anyone else ever have this happen to them? If your getting a clifford fitted make sure you tell them to disable the auto lock feature! Rant over!

Cliffords....cant live with them, cant live without them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I just remember to leave the window down if Im getting out for just a couple of seconds)

Could you not have got your missus to press the button over the phone? I was told cause its a sonic pulse it will work. I have mine installed since wednesday, and i keep forgettin to put in the code for the anti-hijack :lol: :lol: Great fun driving out of the estate when the car dies and the alarm starts blaring

I always leave the window open if i have the keys in the ignition, just incase

[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=6916.msg80571#msg80571 date=1209138327]
and i keep forgettin to put in the code for the anti-hijack :lol: :lol: Great fun driving out of the estate when the car dies and the alarm starts blaring
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: happened to me on the n4, i keep forgetting to change the code to a shorter one.

:lol: :lol: Great fun driving out of the estate when the car dies and the alarm starts blaring
[/quote] :lol: :lol: first evenig i picked up the car this happened to make it worse i was outside the garda station with not a thing on the windscreen only the wipers :oops: i was panicking trying to put in the code but eventually got it on 3rd attempt by whitch time there was about 8 cars behind also beepin me out of it luckily the cops were to lazy to come out and investigate :thumbsup:

haha yea its a stinger alrite, it happend to me in my Glanza while i was workin in Nass...and i had to wait about 2 hours aswell while my GF sat in trafic on the way with my spair keys from Dublin:wall:

So i learnd my lesson and the Scoob has the Clifford 650 ..now the door lock at 3k rpm!! instead of straight away with the old Clifford :thumbsup:

The anti hijack kicks in on the skyline as I'm flatout on the straight heading away from the grandstand in mondello, she's revving hard so I'd dont hear her warning me! power just goes as I enter the tightening right hander! I couldn't count how many times I've done that! :wall:
Dan

Could you not have got your missus to press the button over the phone? I was told cause its a sonic pulse it will work. I have mine installed since wednesday, and i keep forgettin to put in the code for the anti-hijack :lol: :lol: Great fun driving out of the estate when the car dies and the alarm starts blaring
[/quote]

i was locked out outside my gaf, she was in work, so that wouldn't have worked! since my spare keys were locked in the gaf!

same here i was locked out of car , outside gaff , with car running and full tank of petrol . just to make matters worse spare keys were in the glove box.(dont ask ) :whistle:

:wall:

thank god for bamboo canes is all i can say ..... :worship:

Back