Whats d craic boys ( pics )

v8

Sunday Drivers
Well boys just to introduce meself... brother of chriSTI , currently playin in a toy called a Holden Ute, Had a WRX before my younger brother arm wrestled it off me and now lookin for another one for track days.. i believe a few of ya seen my yoke in mondello at Pro-drift and im sure a couple more Dubs mite have seen me on the road.. Heres a few pics "in all in anyways"

kitchen046.jpg

kitchen047.jpg

kitchen042.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

tnntwoautopointComhyp531.jpg

welcome along mate. :thumbsup:

seen your motor on sunday at mondello and it looks and sounds the dogs balls :headbanger:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=6877.msg80125#msg80125 date=1208988502]
I know this car. It has NOS?
[/quote]
Thats right Andy, Ye she has NOS but to be honest weve never really got to use it properly. I had it in london not so long ago and we got the bottle filled in "Real Steel", they build drag cars, the guy came out and had a look at the system and told us that its set up so serious that we wanna be very careful when we use it. He reckoned it could be anything from 100 bhp - 250 bhp on the button and she runs around 400bhp with out the Nos so needless to say we were a bit nervous :shock:. He told us to put octane boost in and run the Nos at low pressure untill we get the feel of it which we did on the M23 late that night.. now the car was absolutly flyin, rollin at about 60mph and just flooring it and the rear was just sideways and up the road like a light leaving my mates GT4 for dust. But little did we know the bottle heater which we turned on wasnt heating the bottle, so instead of increasing the pressure it was cooling it and lowering the psi, but as you do we just kept hammering it and pressing the button like kids with a new toy gun :shoot: So as i say the car was flyin but we never got the pressure anywere near what it should have been for proper boost and its hard enough to get them filled and then you only get about 12 shots out of a 10lb bottle so its purely for a day at the strip.. Theres a place in Arklow called uncaged which fill them so ill get down eventually and get a heads up on it and im sure well give it a burst up the tunnel on the way back :smokin:

welcome along. that holden specalist i said i would put up yeaserday is wortec.co.uk. ya prob know them but i put it up anyways

:thumbsup:

Cheers Clive... ye Wortec! I use a tuner called Monkfish Performance in Milton Keynes UK they're Wortec dealers. Id love them to fit a SC to the car she'd be 500bhp on tap..
its just that id get a nice scooby down the years for the price they charge to install a super charger..

decisions decisions :D isnt it grand to have the choice. think them wortec fellas are factory approved

if its in your budget there is damn all better than KENC's baby

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=6877.msg80198#msg80198 date=1209027483]
decisions decisions :D isnt it grand to have the choice. think them wortec fellas are factory approved

if its in your budget there is damn all better than KENC's baby

[/quote]
Ye some car alrite i had a look... does the last post not say its sold ??? and if not i wonder is he into bikes? ive a 2008 Yamaha R1 there ,the tax is cheap on that baby..

Back