EVO 4 FOR SALE!!! YOUR GONNA WANNA SEE THIS

L

levi501

1997 Evo 4, Grey with white 17" advan alloys, clean car and very tight to drive. few engine mods but nothin massive, €9000 or any offer at this stage, even trade in's..... looking for a scooby cuz i fancy a change and have always loved them. love the Evo too but the time has come to let it go :cry: always well kept. try me guys you would be surprised what ill take for it :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/390456.htm

Hey ya alan, dunno how to pm on this. do you hav to be a full member? anyways no its not mapped, the Evo's rarely are. to be honest they dont need it like the scooby's. this is the second Evo 4 ive had. i love them, first one was black and a minter, imported it myself, only thing i ever bought for it was oil and filter :) they are bulletproof. I went and got a celica ss3 yamaha beams after that but i just couldnt last without a turbo!! ha ha. got another Evo 4 (which is the one i hav now, im the 3rd owner) when really i should hav held out and got a scooby, so that why im gettin rid of it now. there's been a few scooby's here where im from but nothin really mint and they've all had trouble with them so i want a really good one to start with, and yours is a really good example.

Hello,
I have a 98 wrx impreza that has 2 years nct, silver in colour with black wheels, sti interior, if you are intrested?

[quote author=mark c link=topic=6850.msg85715#msg85715 date=1210848107]
all evos have to be remapped as far as i know :ponder:
[/quote]

nope they dont have to be mapped, you can map them but they run fine on both fuels. the odd time i fill up with v power and it does make a difference in power delivery but you'll never have a problem with an evo on 95 octane fuel. you can come drive mine if you dont believe me :D

any jap car with that power,especially a turbo,GET IT MAPPED :thumbsup:
Like an impreza from japland,needs to be mapped to be safe long term.Ok short term :cry: and no
mention of octane booster either :doh:
Alan

i know v power is 95 but it does make a difference the odd time. my first evo i had i done 50000 miles, all on 95 octane, on octane boost and no remap, there was 30000 when i bought it sold it at 80000 and its done another 75000 all with no boost and its still runnin as good as the first day i had it. a mate has it now. all i know is if ya done that with a scooby it wouldnt take it. my cousin also has an fq300 and fills with 95 octane, its at 352 bhp and no problem, he gets it serviced up the north and last time they said it was running like a dream, no remap. id def map a scooby but its never a bother with evo's :) :)

Fair enough :thumbsup:
Some cars are more prone to det than others! and some cars ecu retard ignition to cope aswell!
No doubt she'd run better when mapped to suit our fuel but I/we wouldn't know enough about EVO's :hang: to say either way!
I know a lad who drives the heart out of an FQ400 on 95 with no map!
Dan

Back