SCOOBY NEWCOMER!! SCOOBY WANTED

L

levi501

Hey there everyone,
Im new to this site, the names Shane. I dont yet have a subaru but im lookin to buy one very soon. A 98 or 99 wrx sti hopefully. Anyone with one on here for sale please feel free to comment and ill have a look at your car. Im currently driving a 97 Evo 4 and wanna sell it. If anyone is interested in a swap for a subaru let me know. Anyway, just wanna say the site is brill and i know you'll all give me loads of advice and tips.
Thanks
Shane

cheers marko. hope i have many happy days on here while i should be working!!! :D :lol:

from mayo, urself? ill have a look in the sale section now

cheers johnny t. hopefulley ill have a scooby soon and get some pics and spec up on it. cant wait to be part of the club :D :D

theres a couple of scooby's down ballina and castlebar alrite. im dyin to get one now, wanna change from the Evo. had an sti almost bought 2 years ago and the fella sold it a day before i was due to collect!! went for the evo 4 then and ive had 2 of them, one black and a grey one at the mo, had a celica ss3 in between aswell! i like to change them fairly regularly but if i get a scooby ill be puttin alot of money into it over a long time and hopefully keep it sweet! :cheers:

Back